For Sale 1984 Toyota SR5 Extra Cab 4x4 Pickup Solid Axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota - Other
1984 Toyota SR5 Extra Cab 4x4 Pickup Solid Axle
  • Item ID: 330481039654
  • ZIP Code: 11940
  • Price: $1000.00
  • Description: bought this pickup last March and put a good deal of work into getting it legal and road worthy. About $1000 worth of parts and many hours of labor later, a woman in a honda civic makes a left in front of me and boom. I can't afford the time to put it back together… but she is a classic and maybe you have to time to give her… or to part her out.

This truck was loved by someone in the '90s. They removed the bed, boxed the frame rails, and replaced the bed with one from a '92 pickup. The entire truck was gone through and then repainted.

Details:

98,000 on 22R
    5 Speed
    Solid axle in front
    SR5 package
    4wd works well
    Here is the list of what I put into it:

New Master Cylinder
    Reman Brake Booster
    New front calipers
    New front brake hoses
    Completely rebuild rear drums (shoes, cylinders, etc)
    New bell crank for e-brake (works now)
    New speedometer cable
    I completely refinished all the floors in the cab, patching all the holes and covering the whole thing with POR-15. This finish is impervious to water and bond to rust.

As of the day of the crash, the truck was running fine and had been inspected a couple of weeks before. In the crash, the radiator was punctured, so that will need to be replaced and you will have to tow it out. The steering still works but it grinds a bit and the point of impact was right in front of the steering box.

See this Item on eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom