105 series side steps on 80 series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
plus.google.com
I am trying to find out, if a set of Iron Man side steps for the LC105 series will fit on a 80-series.
The chassis should be identical, but I was thinking that maybe body mounts etc. have been moved on the 105 series, to accommodate the 105 body?

The sidesteps are the bolt-to-chassis kind, not the ones that bolt to the original body holes.

I have written to Iron Man, but I am curious on the differences between the two chassis.

I am trying to find out, if a set of Iron Man side steps for the LC105 series will fit on a 80-series.
The chassis should be identical, but I was thinking that maybe body mounts etc. have been moved on the 105 series, to accommodate the 105 body?

The sidesteps are the bolt-to-chassis kind, not the ones that bolt to the original body holes.

I have written to Iron Man, but I am curious on the differences between the two chassis.

I have been buying 80 parts for my 105 without problems, the chassis is the same unless there is some nuance that I have not found yet.
If you have a pick of you body to frame mount locations, post them here and I will compare it to my 105

Thanks for the info.
I am currently waiting for a reply from iron man regarding differences between their 80 series and 105 series item numbers. Maybe some minor things like brake line spacers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom