100 Series vs Nissan Patrol (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wilesy said:
I have no idea what the heck you are on about, I have no idea why you have a problem with that....

We dont have a problem with that at all, nothing wrong with afew of us chuckling at your previous efforts around the place, Im sure you understand :flipoff2:

[BTW if you cant remember when you pretended to be wardie the diesel mechanic on another forum, Im sure afew of us could run through the details for you :cool:

[BTW if you cant remember when you pretended to be wardie the diesel mechanic on another forum, Im sure afew of us could run through the details for you

I really have no idea how you ever had that conclusion but I remember the trouble you caused on that forum from memory and was banned by me for your efforts and you are not going to intimidate me into another one of your petty squabbles.

This is a tech thread, kindly respect the title thanks very much, if you want to stir trouble or argue with someone kindly save it for the general section.

Last edited:
Yes, the boot button was the easiest way for you to get away with it, but it didnt help at the next one, when your cred for favoritism as a moderator was called. I still have your PM's, if you cant remember :flipoff2:

Dont worry ward....oops I mean wilesy, it will end up far enough behind you one day.

Have a nice xmas :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom