100 series T-shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark uses top quality shirts, can't remember if they're Hanes or Gildan. But, they don't shrink.

Yep, my orange 80 series one is still going....grease stains and all :)

And what was the 40th Anniversary slogan?...

40 Years, 112 Countries, 7 Continents, Everyday

Or something like that...

2 XL's for me. Gotta have a back up!

I had done these variations a while ago with the idea of getting decals made... never followed through though (yet)... I could never get happy with the font...

highbred 50 years 7 continents.jpg

highbred v2.jpg

hybrid gasoline gravity.jpg

Fortunately they were still in an old post, since my cat killed the hdd I had them stored on after a computer move.
highbred 50 years 7 continents.jpg
highbred v2.jpg
hybrid gasoline gravity.jpg

I like the slogan:

50 years - 7 Continents - 112 countries - Everyday

We used Cruisers in about 8 of the 15 countries I was sent to on active duty.

Mark,

XL for me. Youth Small for Gabe if available, I'd even buy a couple if they were available to push your numbers up to make it worth while for the extra time. I'm sure Henry would outfit his Beastie Boys with them to if they were available for little people. I've been on TLCA about offering child sized shirts for almost 8 years. As soon as I found out my wife was pregnant I was hounding them.

To answer some questions:

1. Kids sizes - yes, I always do a few, tell me what you need.

2. I have a theme for all my shirts, Blueprint on back - "Land Cruiser" on front in the lettering that corresponds to that series, in a navy color shirt. T-shirts are not my core business, but I enjoy doing them. I'll post up the art this weekend.

3. Iam going to try and do the super soft ring spun cotton style shirt, . The last few tshirt runs have been like this, but Iam having to change vendors. But they will be Hanes or Gildan, I may have crap in my business name, but Iam very picky when it comes to t-shirts. I want soft shirt, that don't shrink, and I don't what a big hard old school silk screen image on my back to sweat with during the summer!

...but I am very picky when it comes to t-shirts. I want soft shirt, that don't shrink, and I don't what a big hard old school silk screen image on my back to sweat with during the summer!

That's exactly how I feel (and was going to say)...I'll take a M and a L, just in case one doesn't fit properly.

I'll be ordering an XL -- thanks for doing this -- great design.

Which 100 design?

I'm in for a 2x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom