10/31 Shindig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're having a shindig over here for halloween (10/31). It's a Saturday. Something to get together with the off season of wheeling approaching.

Fire, keg, captains, food, captains... I've still got a lot of tree to burn from the cutting down a few years back, plus most of a spruce tree that was cut down. I have another dead tree that could come down if the mood strikes.

Everyone is more than welcome to crash here whether it be couches (6), tents, camper, etc...
Regular camp fire antics are expected, plus plenty of room to party inside if the weather turns to s***. The circa 1990 hot tub is operational as always.

I do own a door and two sawhorses for some drunken beer pong (actually not my sawhorses).

Hoosiers are encouraged to make the pilgrimage out here for this!

I'm open to suggestions on what keg to get.
I'll probably do the giant 6 foot sub from the Italian Deli like last time for food.

Thoughts? Feelings?

I have no thoughts, just happy feelings.

Don't have that weekend off....sad face!

I'll ask for it, but not likely to happen.

What is captains?

Ohhh, I think I saw something about that on 60 minutes along side the Cheesing craze. You crush up Captain Crunch cereal and dip a wet paper towel in the powder, then stick that paper towel up your ass for 5 minutes. Repeat until Captain Crunch himself appears and asks to go sledding.

This party is going to rock!

Dang! Gonna hafta try that!

.......captain, my captain........what?......sledding?.....sure, why not...

......lay on my back? ....ok......naked?....ok....

Tony, I'll get someone who prays to pray for you to get that weekend off.

Will there be captains?

No. As stated, I am burning trees. The very trees that my money once grew on. There will be admiral neilsons and I was crossing my fingers that nobody would notice the difference.

Todd, I have 20A service and fresh water hookup for you

The beer is pouring nicely at 34 degrees with 10psi. Big Sandwich order is placed. The burn pile is getting more s*** added to it and stands about 10 feet tall right now. The extra tree is plenty dead and ready to drop.

I still have 1 pull through site with hookups available

"Hey can you blip the throttle when stopped like a douche"
"Yes"
"Your hired"

Those fxxxs at the harley dealers want around $300 for that course.. State is free.

Those fxxxs at the harley dealers want around $300 for that course.. State is free.

Well when 90% of your customers are middle aged, mid to upper level managers with disposable income you can command those prices.

Dentists.

The beer is pouring nicely at 34 degrees with 10psi. Big Sandwich order is placed. The burn pile is getting more s*** added to it and stands about 10 feet tall right now. The extra tree is plenty dead and ready to drop.

I still have 1 pull through site with hookups available

I'll be bringing chainsaws for sawing and chasing trick or treaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom