Turf-N-Surf 2015 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will you be selling shirts at event. Been to this even the last two years and had such a great time. I plan on going again this year. Would love to buy 2013 and 2014 t shirts if possible. 2 small lady and 2 large male shirts.

I'm surprised, were this close and almost no chatting about it. Is there going to be a mob list set up?

I am insanely busy these days and just want to get there. Need vacation badly...

Frank

I'm surprised, were this close and almost no chatting about it. Is there going to be a mob list set up?
Mob list isn't working properly. Will have to address it next year for sure.
Time is getting closer y'all! Who is ready for some fun in the sand?

140x167xstar-wars-birthday-party-games-proton-torpedoes.jpg.pagespeed.ic.X2_Vvp7NlT.jpg

like shooting wombats back home in my T-16....

Back to the top! Time is running out on getting your orders in before the deadline.
Www.centralcoastlandcruisers.com
Ordered some stuff. Can't believe its only a month away!! I need to get the 4runner ready... (lame...I know. ....maybe ill bring the cruiser if I still haven't got off my ass and sold it by then...)

Stuff ordered as well.

Frank

Thanks for the orders so far guys. The cut off date for ordering in time is October 20th. Don't risk hoping to get one at the event, as I'm only bringing a few extra. Order now and be happy you got your size
Www.centralcoastlandcruisers.com

Kids and I are looking forward to it! Will someone bring a spare tow strap for us? : )

Hello Seth, Knorr Tribe will be there, Question about the Ranger Kiosk, I hear you have to per-register for camping this year? Can we just show up and pay for camping at the Kiosk, Looking foward to a great time. See You All Soon

any advice for a newb i may make it there on the Thursday ,not too sure where to setup my tent
Best advice for first timers on the sand; Deflate, deflate, deflate! If you run 35psi on the street, go down to 15 and see how it handles or floats on top of the sand. If it still digs in, go lower to around 10psi.
I run about 6 psi but I have stiff sidewalls and TONS of driving experience in the sand. Come down to Pole 6 and look for the Turf-n-Surf banner or surfboard. I'm planning on being out there on Wed to set up main camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom