RTT ladders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered a telescopic ladder from tepui to replace the sliding cvt ladder that came with my mt. Shasta
Does anyone know if they sell the same telescopic ladder? The guy at tepui didn't know and thought I may have to move the tent brackets
Any one know??

Yeah, figured it's not the end of the world to move the brackets, just didn't want holes or extra screw heads sticking out and looking tacky. I'm weird, silly things like that catch my eye an irritate the crap out of me, oh well, give me a reason to buy a spool gun and learn to weld alum

I'm looking for an 8' telescopic ladder and was curious about the hook at the very top. Not sure what's on the ends of these ladders but I'm guessing that a DIY hook is all people are doing?

IMG_6227.JPG

just a big flat pad of plastic. You can see it laying on the floor by the turn buckle in lower right of pic.
I use the existing hooks of the XXL RTT to catch the ladder if it slides sideways. These pads just ride against the tent.

Being easy to move to other aareas around camp is a plus, and when stowed, it doesnt hook anything inside.

I did notice that the seals could be a little better against water intrusion, after a good storm the bottom legs had some water in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom