APOLOGIES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bobm

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!
Threads
I wanted to apologize to any one who has been trying to reach me. I have been in hospital for 2 weeks. I had an Anurism on my brain burst on Sunday the 16th while mowing the lawn. Shouldn't even be here writing this but I am. Will get back to messages later today.

Thanks Bob.

Glad to have you still with us Bob. Hope your recovery goes smooth and quickly. Crazy how things like this can just happen without anyone knowing.

Get well Bob!

Oh Man, sure glad you're still with us. You beat the odds on that one. Takes a tough old bird to live through that.

Bob, get healed up, you're not getting out of that Bud that easy! :)

whoa, man, take it easy.... scary chit right thar...get better.

Glad you’re okay, here’s to a full recovery :beer::beer:

Thanks Gang. No lingering issues. They were shocked I was awake and coherent after the 1 and half hour ambulance ride. Most who show in ER at stage 4 are Comatose or dead. Mass General is best hospital in country.

Thanks Bob.

Bob,

Sweet goodness man.... no apology needed... So glad to hear you are this side of the grass. Take your time getting back to anything strenuous.

You must be tough... you kicked an anurism's ass!!

Hey Bob, sad for the bad news and glad for the good . perhaps you are unbreakable...take .
Pascal

Bob,

Glad to hear you are ok, but if there is anything the MUD group can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Hey, we all secretly wanted to roadtrip to New Hampshire anyway. :steer:

Yeah man, where are my manners? What can we do to help while you are recovering?

Well, I'll volunteer my service and drink Bob's share of Bud. I know, I know, Bob would do the same for me! :)

Get well quick, Buddy

Rest up, take it easy.....glad to see your beat the odds......pig lover are tuff.

Bob, you are as tough as the parts you make! Which means there's NOTHING that can take you down. Hang in there, you've got a lot of folks pulling for you.
All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom