Pig Shirt Group buy - shirt design #1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey hold them until you get them all. I only asked because you didn't list me as one missing a shirt before. I can wait so you don't spend extyra on shipping - but please let me know when you send them.

Thanks again for all your doing.

Small update but it doesn't help the situation to speed up quite yet. He apparently got an infection of some kind and was bed ridden for the last week. I talked to him yesterday, sounds like he has the shirts done we just need to meet up. I messaged him yesterday saying I could meet him at his house but haven't gotten a response back yet. So waiting on him currently.

Small update but it doesn't help the situation to speed up quite yet. He apparently got an infection of some kind and was bed ridden for the last week. I talked to him yesterday, sounds like he has the shirts done we just need to meet up. I messaged him yesterday saying I could meet him at his house but haven't gotten a response back yet. So waiting on him currently.

Thanks for staying on it! How many of my shirts are missing?

This will happen when it needs to thanks for all the updates and support in the matter at hand. Still excited so looking forward to the day they arrive.

Shirts got delivered to work today while I wasn't there. So let's hope everything is good and I can get all shipped out this week!

Awesome!!!

Awesome!!! Looking forward to them coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom