The start of Rapido's Build ..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks - got the PFran's sitting in the wrapper, was trying to do it this last weekend but too much rain....

I'll post up a review on the headlight build and tails after a bit.... trying to document this build more then I did the 80....

E

likely going to swap out the plate as well.

That looks great, can't wait to see that on the 100. I'm also patiently waiting out the new Depo headlights... should be pretty soon now! I will be running them stock out of the box for a while though. At some point I'd certainly like to do projectors, but that will have to wait til it can be done properly. The tail lights though... I think I like them better than the Depo set. Would you mind posting a review on them in a few months or so? Your truck is getting really awesome, great work.
From where will the Depos be available? Are they the one-piece or OEM-style 2-piece?

The LEDs for the license might not serve as much purpose if you go with a swing out rear bumper soon.

In any case, a hose can be useful to change out the bulbs. It can remove those 194s with ease.

20141018_123346.jpg

From where will the Depos be available? Are they the one-piece or OEM-style 2-piece?
There was a group buy that some of us got in on. Not sure it there's still extras available but @ranma21 would have the details as he's the one importing them. They are the all clear on piece btw, for 98-05, but look like the 06-07 ones. He also ordered some super sweet factory fog replacements with LEDs in them, and sounds like the next order will include sourcing for Depo tail lights. Hit him up. /hijack

There was a group buy that some of us got in on. Not sure it there's still extras available but @ranma21 would have the details as he's the one importing them. They are the all clear on piece btw, for 98-05, but look like the 06-07 ones. He also ordered some super sweet factory fog replacements with LEDs in them, and sounds like the next order will include sourcing for Depo tail lights. Hit him up. /hijack

Thanks for tagging me yotasavg. :) I should get them sometimes next week, ETA is set for 6/1 now. I do have extra sets available. ;)

Cool @ranma21 ! do you know what bulbs they take ?

I'm around all weekd and able to meet up to get them and the ignition cyl.

E

Cool @ranma21 ! do you know what bulbs they take ?

I'm around all weekd and able to meet up to get them and the ignition cyl.

E

Hey Erich,

It takes H7 bulb, Saturday should be great, I need to find the ignition cylinder, still gotta sort out all the parts in different boxes!! :confused:

Awesome - I'll pm you sat morning to see a good time... no rush on the cyl - can do that later ..

Erich

just got the call that the Gobi rack is getting delivered today..... after 2 months of waiting !

and picking up the new Slee front bumper and front skidplate today at the shipper as well - it's kinda like Xmas ....going to have the afternoon cut out for me.

unfortunately I noted one of the boots leaking before I could get my Pfran clamps on.... hoping if I get it done tonight it'll be okay....

;)Well, for sure it is Xmas day, have your Depo 1 piece headlamp and ignition cylinder bracket ready at 2am this morning.

Even more complete then expected.........Ian had a set of darker Depos...... had to have them. Good news is that he has a few others...

Can't wait to get these wired up and the grille Plasti-dipped tomorrow..... the anti-bling....

I think also that there is the ability to retro-fit the foglight and DRL into these... need to mess with it. But already ordered up the H7 HID kits....

Iphone 6-5-15 013.JPG
Iphone 6-5-15 014.JPG

Reactions: LEX
hoh - and Ian was an awesome guy to do business with.... hopefully he can bring in more things that separate me from my hard earned money....

If you haven't sold it yet, I'd like to buy your ARB bumper and Warn winch.

I'll PM you on the bumper/Winch

Got the lights mounted - minor issues with the Depot connections fitting on the high/ low that I might have to bypass but they are perfect otherwise..... the DRL and corner lights are plug and play..... the others..... seem to be too tight ?]

we'll see if the HID's solve the problem...... if not I'll hardwire them

painted the grille up with Plasti - and think I'll do the lower valance as well when I swap over to the Slee next weekend.....

The Pfrans LED DRL are amazing......
iphone 6-6-15 016.JPG
iphone 6-6-15 002.JPG
iphone 6-6-15 026.JPG
iphone 6-6-15 034.JPG
iphone 6-6-15 036.JPG

I'll call you in the am on the wiring..... might be me but it's a snug fit.... love them otherwise !!!

E

hoh - and Ian was an awesome guy to do business with.... hopefully he can bring in more things that separate me from my hard earned money....

It was nice meeting you too Erich, no worry I will be getting more goodies for 100 series in the next shipment, get ready!! LOL ;)

May have missed it but why are you selling the ARB? I think the front of your rig looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom