Wanted 45 Frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a replacement frame for my 45. Mine is RHD and an 84' build date but I will be interested in any year 45 long wheel base frame or short wheel base frame. It would be nice if it was RHD but I am going to have to settle for what I can get that is in good shape.

I need a frame. PM me or post up, I am northern KY USA and would consider shipping from just about anywhere.

Thanks! It's 3500$ to my door and requires fabrication.

I'm glad that is an option but I would be equally stoked to get a toyota 45 frame in good shape. I'm hoping for some good cruiser karma to come my way...

I just sold a parts LV with a mint frame to a guy in Philly. Would an LV frame work?

I just sold a parts LV with a mint frame to a guy in Philly. Would an LV frame work?
Still hunting a frame for my 45. I'd inquire about the lv frame if it's available.

LV frames are the same wheelbase as SWB trucks, LWB trucks are different, longer in the center section, LWB and troopy frames are the same wheelbase.

So I've got an opportunity to buy a rust free HJ47 RHD frame to replace my RHD BJ45 frame. I'm ready to pull the trigger but a have a couple Q's;

Can I get a RHD power steering HJ chassis and make it work even though mine is manual steering? This assumes I can provide a pump from my engine with lines...

Other than moving engine mount brackets, is there any foreseeable issue with this swap?

I actually have access to a good 2H if I don't want to use my 3B... Looking for advice, please and thanks.

What the body style of your BJ45 and the HJ47? The troopy will have cut outs in the back frame member for tail lights while a pickup won't. Same with body mount locations between a pickup and troopy, not the same . I believe 73 and later the steering box pedestal was same on either manual or power steering. The length of the shaft in the steering column was different. That was LHD not sure if RHD was the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom