Dissent offroad modular front bumper (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenC - I may of missed is but do you have an ETA for production ? Just mvoed into a hundy and bumper is high on the list.... and love the design and dtails of this.

Cheers

E
I would say mid may for the later orders

Got lucky and someone got my message so I was able to pick up the center section. Here are some pics with a few different options.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427582997.902668.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427583018.425803.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427583042.199775.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427583063.551375.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427583086.212742.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

Looking good.

Will this be powder coated while assembled or in piece parts.

Thanks guys, the bumper will coated before assembly. All parts are clearance for powder coat

I'm getting so excited!
Me too!
I dropped the pieces off again so they can hopefully finish the wings and get the grill guard pieces figured out. Also worked on the body lift brackets. Will have another update by the weekend.

This is awesome that you are providing all those options!

This is awesome that you are providing all those options!
Thanks, I think that is why this bumper appeals to so many, it's like getting a custom bumper at production price.

I stopped by the shop on my way home from work to check progress. It's looking like I may have all the pieces for the wings by the week end. I will be bringing my 100 series there tomorrow and am going to spend a couple hours with them fine tuning everything. So hopefully by next week I can finalize the prototype and give them the ok to start production. They said it should only take a couple days for them to cut and bend. I'll keep you guys posted.

Is this still a modular design that can be welded together after delivery? A sorta DIY kit? What is the cost of this at this point? Any idea on shipping costs to socal?

Is this still a modular design that can be welded together after delivery? A sorta DIY kit? What is the cost of this at this point? Any idea on shipping costs to socal?
There is a DIY kit and a welded kit. Both will be modular when completed. You could weld it all together bug there would be no benefit. There is a price list a page it two back and shipping should be around $150-$200 depending on options.

Here is an updated price list. I did have to come up some to cover the increase in production cost due to all the different options. All prices are for the modular bumper.

Front without bull bar, $900
Single stinger, $100
Full bull bar, $200
No winch cut outs, $25
Flush mount led cutout, $75
Bullet led blinker cutouts $35
Brackets for 1" body lift,$75
Front receiver, $100
Hardware kit. Will include all grade 8 bolts to the frame and stainless button head bolts for the rest. $30
Light tabs to your specs on upper bar$25
Powder coat $150-200,

DIY prices.
Front, no bull bar,$550
Single stinger, $50
Full bar, $100
All other options the same as above.
Eta is still a little up in the air but I'm hopping to ship the early orders out mid April and the later out by mid may. If you choose powder coat that will put you out another week or two. Again thanks for all your patience and you won't be disappointed.
Here is the price list

There is a DIY kit and a welded kit. Both will be modular when completed. You could weld it all together bug there would be no benefit. There is a price list a page it two back and shipping should be around $150-$200 depending on options.
Are these numbers (shipping) related more towards the completed bumper or the DIY kits? I was planning on picking up but at this point it doesn't look like I'll be able to do it anymore so I'll most likely need to get it shipped!
Bumper is looking great and I'm excited to have it on!
Thanks

Will the diy kit still be in the $150-200 for shipping. What is the final weight of this bumper?

Will the diy kit still be in the $150-200 for shipping. What is the final weight of this bumper?
Bumper only option should be around 85lbs and 110lbs for full guard.

These are preliminare numbers and not official final ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom