The Sequoia....odd man out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would start a build page....Hope it's ok here since the Sequoia doesn't fit into a category.

stock:
Sequoia_stock.jpg

As she sits now:

2005 Sequoia Limited 4x4

King Coilovers up front

Built Right UCA

Eagle Alloy Series 012 17x9

General Grabber AT2 265/70/17

Spacers and 5100s in rear

It's my daily driver/ desert toy hauler.

Sequoia_03.jpg

Kings up front:
Sequoia_02.jpg

New BAmuffler exhaust with helmholtz resonator
BAM_04.jpg

Shake down run at Ocotillo Wells:

Sequoia_Ocotillo_Nov.jpg

Last edited:
lookin good! any exhaust clips?

I tried to do a couple clips.....my phone doesn't do the exhaust justice. Best way to describe it is: "a little louder than stock, but with a NICE deep rumble". I have the 18 inch exhaust version, it also helped with the low end.

Here is the best example I could find of how mine sounds:

Call Keith at BA Muffler. He can build you an exhaust as loud or as quiet as you want. Great guy to work with!
http://www.bamufflers.com/

Last edited:
Nice sequoia! Not many build threads on them.

The headlights look new!

....and the best part? NO drone!!!! :cheers:

Oh man, that clip was great! Sorry for the dumb question but does the Helmholtz chamber totally eliminate the exhaust drone? I wonder why I don't see that more often on aftermarket exhaust?

Is the hemholtz chamber something of a common thing that any exhaust shops can do?

Not really sure. This is where I had my setup done. Keith is a great guy to work with. He can build you an exhaust as loud or as quiet as you want.
http://www.bamufflers.com/

I need to find a muffler shop locally that is knowledgeable about this. Keith is 12 hours away from me and I don't want to monopolize his time on the phone! Let me ask around. We both have the same engine so the sound should be similar if I can replicate your setup.

No kidding? I might just do that. Figured he wouldn't have the jig for my Runner but I'll find out. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom