What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (65 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received my Slee 2.5" medium kit and a new (cheesy) name.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422504216.825821.jpg

Rear shocks (without cutting a hole in the body). Hardest part for me was not removing the old upper bolts, it was installing the new ones. Lots of automotive yoga and 1/16th turns to get that done.

Put some some HIR bulbs in. Much better! And very bright. Pretty inexpensive easy upgrade. Actually did it while I waited for my wife in the consignment furniture store.:)

Been busy this week

OME 2"medium lift
Slee blueberry
Timing Belt
Steering Rack
Starter
LED light bar with factory switch

Oh and pulled the silly steps off... Have OPOR sliders to install as soon as I find more time...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

My wallet hurts

Nitro Gear and Axle 4.88 ring and pinion gears front and rear
TJM air lockers front and rear
ARB air compressor
Re-boot kit on both CV axles
New oil seals in the front diff.

Now I've been driving around at about 50 miles per hour trying to break in the gears properly.

Bedrug truck liner arrived today...took product to auto upholster, will begin replacing rear carpet Wednesday..

Nitro Gear and Axle 4.88 ring and pinion gears front and rear
TJM air lockers front and rear
ARB air compressor
Re-boot kit on both CV axles
New oil seals in the front diff.

Now I've been driving around at about 50 miles per hour trying to break in the gears properly.
You needed this. Sounds like a great setup.

Picked up a bike rack. A very solid/sturdy design and only $80 from Amazon. It even swings down if I need to open my tailgate.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422730080.976215.jpg

Installed reman OEM alternator 27060-50260-84 and new serpentine belt, no more whine! Had one of the techs from my dealership help me.

I tried turning the pulley on the old one and it didn't turn freely and sounded like sandpaper rubbing against itself. Plus, the casing had cracks all over.

Put this awesome bend in my front bumper while out wheeling with Dixieland Cruisers. Now I have to figure out how to unbend it...

IMG_20150131_152648.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom