DEPO Crystal Clear Corner Lamp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Due to few member requests for the 100 series clear corner lamp. I have imported both the Genuine Toyota and Depo clear corner lamps for 100 series so I can offer to member with different price point in mind. The DEPO lamp finally came in. I have it in the classified section.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/de...amps-for-100-series-landcruiser-lx470.822755/

photo 5.JPG

They're awesome!

corner_lights.jpg

Nice, I would only go OE or Depo. Nothing else. All the cheap ones will turn cloudy in a year.

Ranma, another Depo product the LC100 folks want are these.... one piece 06-07 style headlamps for their 98-05 model years.

depo_l.jpg

Interested in the one piece lamps. Has anyone on Mud used them back when they were available?

Edit: I was referring to the Depo one-piece headlights and not OE. Did anyone here try them back when they were available? Pics?

Last edited:
Interested in the one piece lamps. Has anyone on Mud used them back when they were available?

I can get the OE Toyota All clear one piece headlamp for LHD vehicle, it is about $490 for a pair.

You said OE... if you mean OE 2006 headlamps, they aren't a direct fit for pre-2006 LC100's. The Depos are direct fit.

I think these would be a nice upgrade, but I'm wondering about the "legality". Aren't side marker lights required to be amber?

Around here I see a lot of vehicles with loaded bike racks which totally obscure the license plate and the rear brake lights of the vehicle. Law enforcement doesn't seem to care one iota, however they hassle younger drivers relentlessly about window tint, etc.

You said OE... if you mean OE 2006 headlamps, they aren't a direct fit for pre-2006 LC100's. The Depos are direct fit.

I didn't realize this, That would make me very interested in a set.

Ranma21, any idea on the Depo one piece headlight price or availability since thy are a no-go in the US?

I think these would be a nice upgrade, but I'm wondering about the "legality". Aren't side marker lights required to be amber?

Around here I see a lot of vehicles with loaded bike racks which totally obscure the license plate and the rear brake lights of the vehicle. Law enforcement doesn't seem to care one iota, however they hassle younger drivers relentlessly about window tint, etc.
The solution to the amber issue is simply amber bulbs/LEDs. It needs to be amber when lit, not all the time. ;)

The solution to the amber issue is simply amber bulbs/LEDs. It needs to be amber when lit, not all the time. ;)
When I replaced mine the bulbs were already amber. Zero problemo.

I didn't realize this, That would make me very interested in a set.

Ranma21, any idea on the Depo one piece headlight price or availability since thy are a no-go in the US?

Hi Eric,

Thank you for checking, yes I can get the DEPO 1 piece head lamp if there are enough interest to justify the cost to bring it into US. I just started a thread for this head lamp:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/98-2005-landcruiser-depo-1-piece-clear-head-lamp-interest.823928/

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Ian

Do these include the amber bulbs?

So do these lights still use 9005 for High Beams and 9006 for low beams?

You must be referring to the 1 piece lamp, I think it uses the 9005 and 9006 but not 100% sure. If not it can be easily modify.

I would buy a set of the one piece for a 2002 Land Cruiser. Thanks
I'd send a message directly to @ranma21, I believe he has extra sets, but they should already be in a shipping container at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom