Tepui Roof Top Tents and Gear (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past week at CruiserFest gave me another chance to test out the new Tepui Expedition Series Gear Bags. I can't tell you how impressed I am with how these bags handle dirt and dust. I drove almost 800 miles during CruiserFest on some of the most dusty roads in Utah's west desert. The roads were covered in fine powdery silt. If you've ever driven in silt you know it gets into EVERYTHING! Everything in the bed of my truck and in my trailer was covered in a thick layer of dust. This photo is only about 30% of the amount of dust that covered this bag during the trip. I had no idea how good these bags would be and others in our group were surprised as well that absolutely NO dust made it into the bags. One of the guys in our group who is a dealer of Front Runner products had tons of gear stored in Wolfpack containers that were all wrapped in a tarp in his trailer. The containers held lots of Front Runner products that he planned to display during the vendor show at the event. He did all he could to keep dust out of his containers. All of his containers had dust in them when we got off the trails. Not so with the Tepui bags. I didn't have a single speck of dust in any of the 4 bags that I had with my on the trail and all of them were carried in my open truck bed or in my open trailer. These may not be the cheapest gear bags, but it's a case of getting what you pay for. I've now had these bags in torrential rain and nothing got wet, and hundreds of miles of choking silt and no dust on any of my gear inside the bags! These are much better than I thought they would be. Let me know if you want to get some for yourself and I'll get you a great price!

NICE!!!

I am definitely considering getting one of your RTT,but i would like to do my homework and research first. I love your ruggedized (Orange) Kukenam and would like to see it in person in the future,wish i could attend the Tepui fest at Hollister.

Any tents in Iowa...I want to get out one for my troopy and would love to see one in person to see quality. .

Tepui Rocks. Not done with the trailer yet but couldnt wait to try it out.
IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

bad ass!

ON SALE NOW!!! Tepui Tents is now offering used models for up to 40% off MSRP! Pick up only, so come on by and snag one. Price and model availability vary, so call to get more details. 1.800.301.9874

Any tents in Iowa...I want to get out one for my troopy and would love to see one in person to see quality. .
Our closest dealers to you are either in Ohio or Illinois if you want to see tents in person. But all of our tents ship from our warehouse in California. You could always post up to see if there is anyone near you that has one that you could take a look at. When you decide to order, don't forget that if you place the order through me here on the forum we can offer discounted price. (PM for details).
Do you guys make an air mattress to fit any of the tents?

No we don't.

ON SALE NOW!!! Tepui Tents is now offering used models for up to 40% off MSRP! Pick up only, so come on by and snag one. Price and model availability vary, so call to get more details. 1.800.301.9874

Not sure how to pm on this site s I nc see they have redone it,

Ok, that was not suppose to send yet. I don't know how to pm on this site. Would love 2 tents if I could get a great deal on the used ones

I just bought the gran sabana, thanks Griffin at Tepui for all your help. I can't wait to get it delivered this week and put it on my troopy. Gearing up for rocky Mountain expedition with my two boys. 20141017_074744_Richtone(HDR).jpg

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
Protective Weather Hoods for all Kukenam, Autana and Gran Sabana tents.
Extreme conditions call for extreme protection. The Tepui Weather Hoods are the perfect answer to the most formidable of weather. Featuring high strength heat and cold resistant material, the weather hoods will help shield your Tepui from heavy rain, hale, snow, and whatever else mother nature throws at you. Fold your Tepui up with the weather hood intact and preserve the dryness of your sleeping quarters.
Reflective thermal hood made of 150T Rip stop polyester Oxford with aluminized coating, 2000mm W/P, UV resistant and flame retardant with taped seams. Quality YKK zippers used on doors & vent openings.

Easy-to-use drawstring closure combined with multiple reinforced bungee attachment points provides a secure connection underneath tent.

$225.

The gran Sabana on a troopy, looks awesome just waiting on flat rack now to use it.... 20141112_151637.jpg

Tepui will host it's annual Black Friday to Cyber Monday 15% off sale.
It is the only time of the year we host a site wide sale so please get your orders in early to secure your tent or other accessories.
The Kukenam Ruggedized and XL Ruggedized in Haze Grey will be back in stock for the sale.

Use the discount code "GiveTepui14" at the time of your order. Please note: the discount code will not be active until Friday, Nov 28 - Mon, Dec 1

Thanks to all of our IH8MUD customers present and future!!!

Contact Adam (Box Rocket) here on the forum or call us at our shop or on the website to get your orders in!

Last edited:
Just got word over the weekend that the Tepui Gran Sabana (huge 4-person tent with annex) will have a Ruggedized version available sometime in February. It will be offered first in Haze Grey with Expedition Orange to follow soon after.

Also it looks like an additional color option will be a real possibility for the Ruggedized tents too. Olive Green is the likely new color.

Have any dealers in the Colorado area? I'm retired and I can be one! CO is a Sportsman Paradise. I even have a 85 FJ60 with rack to show off a TEPUI RTT. Is their any discounts coming up for the new RUGGEDIZED AUTANA RTT? Is it a 3 or 4 man tent? Don't shoot your eye out today! Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom