Toyo DIY diagrams (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems to have some tech write ups and parts reference. No diagram section. Same page if I go through an anonymizer (which would mask geography IIRC). All the "tech write ups" appear to be external links. Many of them point back here, lol.

Tried this morning from BC, Canada ...no diagrams, rest of the site is fine.

Seems to have some tech write ups and parts reference. No diagram section. Same page if I go through an anonymizer (which would mask geography IIRC). All the "tech write ups" appear to be external links. Many of them point back here, lol.

Sent you guys a PM.

Has anyone located a replacement site for http://www.toyodiy.com? It's a real pain not being able to see the diagrams ....I should have downloaded the complete site when I had the oppertunity.

Which diagram do you need ? I can still see them fine .. :D

Freedom for information clause / nafta PLUS ..

BUY a EPC for yourself !!!!!!

Toyota sell them ,PLUS

I bought mine.

Toyota part Zone dot com , search and hit "click here" ..

Last edited:
No issues here either, in the netherlands

I have to keep re-entering my password to get the diagrams its a PITA cause I never had this problem before

On most log ins there is the "remember me on this computer box",try ticking that. If you restart you puter or empty the cache you will have to retype the password.

Guys... Please read the info on toyodiy about images... Then please stop posting on this thread... Regardless of what you can see, discussing it on a forum is not a good idea. See below.

December 6, 2009
The diagrams are no longer available on this site per demands of Toyota Motor Sales Inc.
At ToyoDIY, we strongly believe in our right to repairour own vehicles. You can help by raising awareness of the issue.
More details at: Right to Repair EU and Right to Repair USA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom