2000 LX470 Rewire High Beams to serve at Off Road HID Lights & Replacing Low with Bi-Xeon Doable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Topic pretty much says it all but to clarify I had a idea for a future project not sure if its a good or bad or impossible idea? I would like to replace the Low Beams with Bi-xeons to cover my high and low beam needs and eliminating the factory high beam from the factory switch and rewire and replace high beams with HID Off road bulbs wired to another switch? Anyone can chime in with what they think of this idea and pros and cons? Thanks in advance.

Anyone?

It is doable, I have done a few. It's very difficult and time consuming, but overall it provides a huge increase in lighting.

Glad I am not the only one with that random idea! Haha so would you recommend this? Would you call it a "upgrade" ? I would assume the more time consuming part is the re wiring of the high beams? This will be a future project so no rush on answers or ideas I just wanna know what I am jumping into and if it's worth the effort! Haha thanks again in advance for your input and advice! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom