What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replaced the carrier bearing and u joints on my 06.

IMG_0311.jpeg

Replaced the carrier bearing and u joints on my 06.

View attachment 3569130
Were you having any vibrations or symptoms? Or was this just PM? I did the same on my 2008 chasing down a loud hum. Turned out to be a rear wheel bearing, but did have a couple worn out u-joints

Were you having any vibrations or symptoms? Or was this just PM? I did the same on my 2008 chasing down a loud hum. Turned out to be a rear wheel bearing, but did have a couple worn out u-joi
Were you having any vibrations or symptoms? Or was this just PM? I did the same on my 2008 chasing down a loud hum. Turned out to be a rear wheel bearing, but did have a couple worn out u-joints
I was chasing a vibration when drving above 30 mph, it now runs great

How did the grill install go? I have a limited as well and thinking about install one as well. Also, how did you black out the chrome trim around the windows?
It was a little easier than installing anything, I got lucky and was able to swap the limited for a pro.

Last edited:
whats your initial impression of those, they are on my short list of candidates for my next set of tires
For my use - I think they’ll be great. I’d classify them more as a durable Mud Terrain than a Hybrid. They’re loud over 55, the lugs are huge and they have almost no siping.

I got 14mpg on my first tank which is the same as I was getting on the smaller Ridge Grapplers. They ride a little firmer than the Nittos they replaced due to the higher load index but still not HD truck stiff(running 36 psi). They drive great even at 80mph - no shakes, steer and track well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom