Trail Tailor Offerings (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For a long time I wanted to open a Southern Comfort / BBQ restaurant or food truck (before food trucks were a thing). But other life events got in the way... Maybe one day when I have nothing to do and am bored.
"Maybe one day when I have nothing to do and am bored." You had to laugh at yourself when you said that?!!

1986 FJ60 drivetrain available on this next build. Passed CA smog recently, PO resealed tcase and the axles have Spartan lunchbox lockers. Motor runs great with rebuilt carb and shifts nicely. Does not have the AC compressor.

Jason
TT

PXL_20240314_183429697.jpg
PXL_20240311_202628107.jpg
PXL_20240311_183053475.jpg
PXL_20240311_183105756.jpg

Stocker plus? Details please! Going to be available to purchase? Max tire size?

Details are coming. I'll see how this one works out. Making it so we can use light /stock (old) rear leafs out back and stock coils up front with the LS3. Gave it a little more caster correction in the radius arm bracket as well.

Customers are wanting a lower ride height with 3-5 degrees of caster and keep the lower ride rear leaf at the same time.

Will have the axles back under it today/tomorrow to start checking things.

J

Details are coming. I'll see how this one works out. Making it so we can use light /stock (old) rear leafs out back and stock coils up front with the LS3. Gave it a little more caster correction in the radius arm bracket as well.

Customers are wanting a lower ride height with 3-5 degrees of caster and keep the lower ride rear leaf at the same time.

Will have the axles back under it today/tomorrow to start checking things.

J
Excellent! I’m in the category of very mild lift and running 33s max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom