77 meet and great? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So there is some interest in getting the 77 guys together. I'm thinking maybe we can set up a camp trip somewhere regionally neutral after the snow melts. Post up here if interested.

I won't be back with mine until next summer, but would be interested for the future. I'm guessing the location will probably kill it for me though.

While I'm certainly open to suggestions regarding dates and locations, this event could easily be rolled into the annual Fall event if necessary. (thus more 70 Series). The number of 70 Series, including the 77 Series, is steadily increasing in the U.S. and getting the bulk of them together in one location would be cool.

Last edited:
While I'm certainly open to suggestions regarding dates and locations, this event could easily be rolled into the annual Fall event if necessary. (thus more 70 Series). The number of 70 Series, including the 77 Series, is steadily increasing in the U.S. and getting the bulk of them together in one location would be cool.

I could be coerced into a general 70 series get together.

I'm looking at the Kentucky bourbon trail. Apparently there is an "off-road" route. Not entirely sure what that entails.

I'm looking at the Kentucky bourbon trail. Apparently there is an "off-road" route. Not entirely sure what that entails.[/QUOTE]
That's local for me. Let me know what you find out about the "off-road" section.
Peter

I'm looking at the Kentucky bourbon trail. Apparently there is an "off-road" route. Not entirely sure what that entails.
Ride and drink ..... :)

Something central would be great and very tempting to attend! Maybe Wyoming or Colorado. I know there are at least ten 77 series on the west coast not counting my three.

Something central would be great and very tempting to attend! Maybe Wyoming or Colorado. I know there are at least ten 77 series on the west coast not counting my three.
Granted I'm a son of the South and my world is within the ole Confederacy but the last time I checked Missouri / Arkansas / Kansas was roughly "central" in terms of the lower 48. :)

Last edited:
Now that you mention it. Little Sahara in oklahoma would be cool

Granted I'm a son of the South and my world is within the ole Confederacy but the last time I checked Missouri / Arkansas / Kansas was roughly "central" in terms of the lower 48. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom