$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No salvage title but front right spring mount was ripped off frame and reattached by PO, interior was redone with sofa fabric, transfer case had 4wd engagement issues from that incident. Motor was refreshed about 4 or 5 years ago when the head gasket went. Over 200k and kid who put all of the dents in it obviously was a bit reckless

Hello Gents,
I am in need of two sun visors for my 60 series. Don't care about the condition, really just need the plastic mounts as mine broke apart.

Hello Gents,
I am in need of two sun visors for my 60 series. Don't care about the condition, really just need the plastic mounts as mine broke apart.
Have a thought, but confirming.

Just tossing this out there. I think I have made a decision and I am going to trade off my 4runner after I fix a few things on it ( Leaking Valve cover, Drive line Vibration). I'm only posting this to you guys for now. I am looking for a decent dodge cummins work truck. I may just sell it and then buy something from there.

Just tossing this out there. I think I have made a decision and I am going to trade off my 4runner after I fix a few things on it ( Leaking Valve cover, Drive line Vibration). I'm only posting this to you guys for now. I am looking for a decent dodge cummins work truck. I may just sell it and then buy something from there.
Your commitment to sparkle motion is weak.

Free folding charcoal BBQ, used twice.
20161009_145947_zpsssc44jf3.jpg

20161009_145941_zpszq59fq60.jpg

All i could make of that was........well, um
:flipoff2:

We are selling this wonderful 1991 LC with roof rack mounted Tepui tent. Suspension lifted with Old Man Emu shocks and in decent shape for her age. Please let folks know. Asking $6500 OBO. See photos. Lots of spare parts as well.

14614437_10210786172433066_56730018_o.jpg
14689258_10210786172473067_909662010_o.jpg

Two items for sale:

1-Lincoln Magnum 100SG spool gun for a Lincoln 140/180 wire feed welders. Has case and most of a 2lb spool of al wire. $100

2-CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT with annex and 2" memory foam topper mattress. Great shape for being a year and a half old. Not sure on price yet, want to side grade to a different tent. This one has plenty of room for two people and stuff. Has remote control lights and a fan.

Two items for sale:

1-Lincoln Magnum 100SG spool gun for a Lincoln 140/180 wire feed welders. Has case and most of a 2lb spool of al wire. $100

2-CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT with annex and 2" memory foam topper mattress. Great shape for being a year and a half old. Not sure on price yet, want to side grade to a different tent. This one has plenty of room for two people and stuff. Has remote control lights and a fan.
We should talk.

That needs an argon tank too, right? Are you going MIG on us? I tried MIG on Al. Frustrating, an expert told me I'd get good in a couple of months....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom