This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought another ComeUp winch for the front. Kind of nice since I'm a dealer.

Seal Gen2 -12.5rs

I decided against the 16.5. The rig is going to be heavy but I have faith the 12.5 will be just fine.

t700_33df2a8a83cc0eb8d871caa9c0c17ecd.jpg
J

Never heard of comeup, what do these compare to?; HF? Smitty? Warn?

J

Never heard of comeup, what do these compare to?; HF? Smitty? Warn?

C,

I'll put them against any winch out there # for #. (except maybe the Gigglepins, but totally different monsters..)

ComeUp has been manufactured and sold throughout the world for 40 years. They own their own motor manufacturing plant and winch manufacturing plants in Taipei Taiwan. Their product is superior to any others out there in a couple ways. They have a patented cone brake in all of the automotive winches which is located outside the drum. Because of this, the winches don’t have problems with the drum heating up under braking conditions damaging the synthetic rope. The winches also have a faster line speed and a lower amp draw than any other comparable winch on the market today. The SEAL series winches come with a 3 year electrical warranty and a limited lifetime on all mechanical components and the DV Winch line comes with a 1 year parts and limited lifetime on mechanical components.

I have access to any of the ComeUp products. Please let me know if there are any questions and I will get you taken care of. I will be offering an introductory special event promotion in the next couple of days for the holidays.

Also with Trail Tailor you always get free shipping and MUD discounted pricing.

My Seal Gen2 - 12.5rs arrived today.

Jason

IMG_20160921_143003082.jpg

Interested in the tough dog shocks. I'm close to pulling the trigger on Ironman Foam Cells, but now I'm wondering what's the price point on these? Adjustable rears is intriguing as I don't normally have much weight in the rear, but load up heavy from time to time.

Rears are a 9 stage adjustable. So from firm highway to squishy soft offroad. I'm working on all my paperwork with the import freight forward company now. I should have good pricing in a few days.

J

Rears are a 9 stage adjustable. So from firm highway to squishy soft offroad. I'm working on all my paperwork with the import freight forward company now. I should have good pricing in a few days.

J
Great, looking forward to some info!

Daaaaaaaang! That looks great!

Thanks, I'm done for the weekend. Had to knock out a set of 80 sliders this morning and tacked and mocked up the rest of the rear. I'll let it sit for a couple of days and look at it to make sure I like it before I weld it all out.

So far I'm pretty happy with the results. Just what I was after for my rig...

Jason

Bumper and sliders look great!

What're you goIng to build for the front?

Looks really good. Care to snap some pictures of how you mounted it to the frame?

Pulled the trigger on a HAM setup this morning.

Kenwood 281A, Comet antenna and a NMO hatch mount (I may make my own mount though) After talking with @spressomon and looking at the mounts last night, I like the idea of a mount that is always stationary.

Finally found a HAM test proctor in my area (about 200 miles away) so when I'm ready we'll make a nice 3 day weekend out of it. Guy is pretty open to test me at anytime with a few days notice. Then after the test we will go to Jackson and relax a bit.

I had a couple orders come in this weekend and Esme is now on the back burner.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom