My new "must carry" Safety item (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need one of those things bad. Are you coming to Cruiserfest? :grinpimp:

Cant say today but you never know.
I might show up in this, almost road worthy now after being removed from the museum.

IMG_6051.jpg

Nice!

Tons of orders were placed while I was out product testing:rolleyes: and I was caught off guard.:redface: Most orders were shipped today and the remaining will ship tomorrow. We should have 50 units in stock by the weekend in response to the popularity. Order up;)

Note: Normally once welded we let the units air cool. In order to ship completed units today we water cool them and some surface rust will show, sorry to the A type buyers. :redface:

Phil, do you have one of these for the 60 series ?

John

Phil, do you have one of these for the 60 series ?

John

Hi John, All the factory Toyota jacks I have seen from the 70's to date are 1.5" or 2" post. Sized is noted when ordering 80 series 2" & 100 series 1.5".

Most Toyota's jacks are 2" post but do check prior to ordering

Thanks Phil, that's what I was thinking...but all I was reading was from guys with 80's & 100's. I will verify b/4 I place my order.

John

Ordered!

I have had the problem of not having enough space for a bottle jack with a complete flat esp on the right side given road crown/slope issues. Because of this, I always carry a lightweight HF aluminum jack on longer trips.

Has anyone else had a similar experience. Will this product help me make my bottle jack more useful?

I have had the problem of not having enough space for a bottle jack with a complete flat esp on the right side given road crown/slope issues. Because of this, I always carry a lightweight HF aluminum jack on longer trips.

Has anyone else had a similar experience. Will this product help me make my bottle jack more useful?

The original design was for the 100 series. You are able to safely place the jack with adapter places you could not without. Try this without an adapter or better yet dont!

IMG_5716.jpg
IMG_5726.jpg
IMG_5698.jpg

Nice addition. I ordered one up thanks LCP.

I use as safety support Chinese replica of this - small, light and effective. Most cases gets you out of bog as well.

Figured out where to store it. Have to have the tool cubby installed for it to work.

IMG_3217.JPG
IMG_3215.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom