Project 62 suspension re-do. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just finished a full suspension re-do including having the steering box re-built. Wow! What a difference in ride quality and steering. I decided on the SOR 3" heavy duty kit. Nicely packaged, no missing parts and with the exception of a few frozen U bolts it went together pretty smoothly. Here's a few pics from before and after. I decided on the man A fre sway bar ends after I finished the assembly and just seem to work better with the angle.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sharp - love the color of the truck (oh, same as mine ;)). What was the old suspension on the truck - it looks like it already had aftermarket parts?

Looks good, but I call BS on your location...It's never blue sky's and sunny SeaTac!

Looks good, but I call BS on your location...It's never blue sky's and sunny SeaTac!
That's the biggest misconception about Seattle. It's OK, though. Keeps the SoCal riff raff away. :p

:hmm::hmm:

Seattle now has San Diego weather but mums the word on that. As for the calipers they came on the rig when I bought. They act like any other caliper that's job is to stop you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom