Can someone tell me about these bumper ad ons? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Link is dead so start there .......

Is this all custom or does someone manufacture them commercially?

image.png

I vote custom

Look similar to but not quite like the no longer available hefty fab wings for stock bumper being sold at one point.

Try sending a PM to the poster of those pics or respond in the thread they are in.

I've got a guy (fabricator) in Salt lake interested in reviving the bolt on wing.
He's also interested in making the factory swing out option that does not have the full wing.
I keep running into funding glitches so I haven't pursued it on my own truck yet, but it seems a decent way to go. Not cheap by any stretch; but less than a full new bumper with double swing-outs.

please let me know if your fabricator goes through with it... It's a great design and I love keeping the stock step. I'd be interested for sure...

I have no complaints and if I had to do it all over again, I'd do the same :cool:

I got exactly what I wanted for a good price :)

Unfortunately, others didn't see it that way and all the bickering from the original sales thread about not being a full bumper pretty much swayed sales and caused Hefty to bail :bang:

Damn shame cause now there's one less option for us out there :meh:

I've never seen these before, but I like the concept! Snake Eater, I tried to find the original sale thread, but do you have any better pictuers/description of how these mount up? I might try to make something like this for myself :)

this is the best pic I could find

image-1388386733-jpg.704931

:edit: Nevermind, found it!

HEFTY Fabworks Rear Bumper Wings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom