Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2012 - July 11-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
racasella.com
A little late, but Coal Mine Cruiser Classic registration is now open.

July 11-14, 2012

This premier TLCA sanctioned off-road event will be held at Rausch Creek Off-Road park in Pennsylvania and is a family-friendly event open to all off-road enthusiasts.

With the success of the new camping venue we have decided to go to a 4-day event.

REGISTRATION FEES
Registration for CMCC 2012 is $55. This covers registration for the event, one dinner, one event shirt, and one driver's gift bag, and ham/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches with coffee to go on Firday and Saturday mornings served at the Twin Grove Campground restaurant. See links below for breakdown of additional fees.

Details and links are available on our web site here…
GCLC - Coal Mine Cruiser Classic

Just to get registration moving...

Anyone who registers before Midnight, June 7th will receive 10 free raffle tickets for the Saturday night raffle in their registration pack.

Registration is available via the web here…
CMCC 2012 Registration

Last edited:
You mention it's a 4 day event. Does that mean there is wheeling on the 11th? That is usually my travel day.

There will be wheling on the 11th.

You pay RC staff directly for wheeling, so if you're not there on the 11th you don't have to pay for it. Also, the camping is by day, so you don't pay for camping days you won't be there.

Ok thanks.

Sweet can't wait to go, going to your meeting this year and winning in the raffle was an awesome kick in the pants to go.

What color trails you usually do during the event?

no CMCC for me this year. got florida vacation event on same weekend.

I neglected to mention earlier the registration fee and what it includes...

REGISTRATION FEES
Registration for CMCC 2012 is $50. This covers registration for the event, one dinner, one event shirt, and one driver's gift bag, and ham/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches with coffee to go on Firday and Saturday mornings served at the Twin Grove Campground restaurant. See links in OP for additional fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
ordoman said:
A little late, but Coal Mine Cruiser Classic registration is now open.

July 11-14, 2012

This premier TLCA sanctioned off-road event will be held at Rausch Creek Off-Road park in Pennsylvania and is a family-friendly event open to all off-road enthusiasts.

With the success of the new camping venue we have decided to go to a 4-day event.

REGISTRATION FEES
Registration for CMCC 2012 is $50. This covers registration for the event, one dinner, one event shirt, and one driver's gift bag, and ham/egg/cheese breakfast sandwiches with coffee to go on Firday and Saturday mornings served at the Twin Grove Campground restaurant. See links below for breakdown of additional fees.

Details and links are available on our web site here…
GCLC - Coal Mine Cruiser Classic

Registration is available via the web here…
CMCC 2012 Registration

Do you have guys trails for stock 4 runner???

ordoman said:
The green trails should be fine for a stock vehicle. With the rains last year there is some washout on some of the trails, but I don't think it's anything a 4Runner can't handle.

Ok,Sounds goood thanks !!!!!

Just book cabin at pine grove and submittted registration . Diana is looking forward to see you all.
This will be our last event for a while.

So do most people in the wheeling scene stay at the campground or is there other spots of interest? This will be my first yr. and just trying to get some heads up from the veterans. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom