My Toyota Parts search Expedition (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm obviously to late but I'm interested in one of the aux tanks. whenever i tow stuff and i only get 10mpg I'm stopping every other hour at a gas station.

I'm obviously to late but I'm interested in one of the aux tanks. whenever i tow stuff and i only get 10mpg I'm stopping every other hour at a gas station.

Not to late.. PM ME if you want a tank or a full kit... Cheers

@FloridaFJ80 Is it here yet???? :flipoff2:
Yeah Nguyen it arrived a few weeks back, wait, you havent received your stuff yet? :hillbilly:

:pig:I have had so much going on, the 55 body had kind of slipped my mind. I was pretty sure everything was on the up and up. At this point I know it is. I am just pissed that I Have not been everywhere my 55 has been.

I can't wait to see how it fits on a k5 blazer frame, with pressure treated 4x4's for a body lift.

I am not really going to use pressure treated wood, maybe hockey pucks:lol:

:pig:I have had so much going on, the 55 body had kind of slipped my mind. I was pretty sure everything was on the up and up. At this point I know it is. I am just pissed that I Have not been everywhere my 55 has been.

I can't wait to see how it fits on a k5 blazer frame, with pressure treated 4x4's for a body lift.

I am not really going to use pressure treated wood, maybe hockey pucks:lol:

Why pressure treat the wood, just use unfinished steel blocks.

Do we get awesome decals with every aux tank purchase?!?

Yes you will get some awesome Land Cruiser Heaven decals!!!

now I wanna buy something just to rep your decals!!

Oh wait!!! I ordered a switch!!! sweet!!!

Bonus!

Hi Frank,
I ordered a RHD 2F power steering pump bracket, do you have any idea when it will be shipped to me?
Thanks
Bruce

Hi Frank,
I ordered a RHD 2F power steering pump bracket, do you have any idea when it will be shipped to me?
Thanks
Bruce
Hey bruce everything is enroute to the US. Shipping should start in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned to this thread for updates!!

Well i am back in Colombia to check on everything. Went and checked on my rig. And here is how she sits.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440791829.184790.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440791884.511890.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440791898.552599.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440791926.166118.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440791940.370714.jpg

Very nice. Curious about the dual tank gas inlet, will do a search. Sliders looks great Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom