firstpig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the rear reflector, Pablo found a Napa reflector that fits perfect. The problem I have on those is the metal ring around it, rusts out and no replacement.

Here you go...

IMG_2812.JPG

Last edited:
Oooh. Come on now.

If it is here in the US, I bet I know

If it were here, the deal would be done, but it's not.

Communications are breaking down due to language barrier.

Oooh. Come on now.

All are aware I've a no profit policy on Cruiser goods....which should be self evident, considering recent losses.

That said, IF there's inventory of any other parts depicted on the website, I'm buying ALL of it, and will share in the spoils after the '76's needs are addressed.

To keep this on topic, since I bear responsibility for the diversion, IF it's possible to make a deal, I will gladly, happily, and with much fervor donate the AUS tail light lenses to the firstpig.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to fit the corolla ke20 indicators as a replacement to the grille lights? They are about 1cm smaller than the FJ55. They are reasonably priced on evilbay
IMG_1479.JPG

That looks to be a good alternative. The chrome band does match all the side marker lights as well.

Has anyone tried to fit the corolla ke20 indicators as a replacement to the grille lights? They are about 1cm smaller than the FJ55. They are reasonably priced on evilbay
View attachment 1027663

Looks like they might be worth trying! Can you get your hands on a set?

I've just ordered a set to trial out. However they are amber and the FJ55 in Australia had clear lens. The rear amber/red combination lens is that how they came out in the states?

I was wondering which online store I can purchase a pair of napa reflectors who will post to Australia?

I just bought some all red tail light lenses from Steve. He had some made a while back.

Thanks PabloCruise. I flicked an email to Napa waiting to hear back. If I luck out I will let you know. I heard back from local lens reproduction company. I will be sending the rear clear rectangular back up light lens, below grille lights and my rare 1967 side markers to make reproductions. Prices seem reasonable If anyone is interested PM me.

On the back up lights, I bought the whole light, don't know who sells just the lenses. One set of lights cost me $54 shipped from the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom