What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What should I do today? Any suggestions?

View attachment 1296206
What's left?!? I'm going out on a limb here but guessing Skids... Maybe lockers and air comp?

Edit - looks like you beat the rush. Here's what it looked like when I was there a few weeks ago:

20160711_081315.jpg

Do you have a winch? From that shot I can't tell. I would vote winch and back bumper!

Do you know what bumper is on that LX?
I'm fairly certain that is the ARB Sahara without the hoop. That is Slee's LX that they are tinkering with (rear bumper prototype, etc.) but I could be wrong.

I'm fairly certain that is the ARB Sahara without the hoop. That is Slee's LX that they are tinkering with (rear bumper prototype, etc.) but I could be wrong.
That is correct. He has a LED light bar fitted in and some custom fog/turn led in there as well.

Last edited:
Pull out wallet and light it on fire...as you won't have anything to put in it soon... ;)

That aside...
-Winch...Skidplates...drawers.
Won't do drawers as I need the space. Winch I am undecided on. One of those things you never use and then the 1 time you need it you don't have it...

Won't do drawers as I need the space. Winch I am undecided on. One of those things you never use and then the 1 time you need it you don't have it...

About space and drawers...

Surprisingly, I find that having drawers ends up providing more usable space because it eliminates the interruption of the wheel well humps...and eliminates all the weird shaped stuff like recovery gear beneath its flat surface.. You end up with a perfectly STRAIGHT, WIDE space without those pesky humps throwing everything toward the center.

The only thing restricted are TALL items that need the full 11 inches in floor-to-ceiling height you lose...but overall, it's much easier to pack with drawers and the full width in my experience. And for organization? Wow. The drawers are an OCD Guy's dream! ;)

Last edited:
And you lose the third row seating, but once you kick a few kids out of the house you won't need them.

If I had known how much I was going to love my drawers, I might have booted them earlier!

About space and drawers...

Surprisingly, having drawers end up often providing more usable space because it eliminates the interruption of the wheel well humps...and eliminates all the weird shaped stuff like recovery gear beneath its flat surface.. You end up with a perfectly STRAIGHT, WIDE space without those pesky humps throwing everything toward the center.

The only thing restricted are TALL items that need the full 11 inches in floor-to-ceiling height you lose...but overall, it's much easier to pack with drawers and the full width in my experience. And for organization? Wow. The drawers are an OCD Guy's dream! ;)
Kids space and 3rd row space. :) by the time they turn 16 maybe I can then or maybe by then they start selling the 70 here! HA!

Kids space and 3rd row space. :) by the time they turn 16 maybe I can then or maybe by then they start selling the 70 here! HA!

Ahhhh! I thought you meant space for gear. Got it!

Hmmm... I guess really *teeny* kids could go in locked drawers... ;)

What model is that Cobra? Fits perfectly!

I might not be the most practical person, but I've never really understood the want for LC 3rd row seats.

I seldom if ever used them in my 80's. Never once with my 100. Never with my 200. During ownership of all these, I've had two kids (from diapers to now both in college) and two big dogs. I've never thought to cram my kids in the 3rd row and my dogs appreciate the added room of the 3rd row being removed.

But most importantly, I enjoy the additional room with the 3rd row being gone. For example, if I remove their front wheels, I can easily put 4 bicycles in back of any of the LC's mentioned above.

If I was run over with kids and stuff and felt I really needed additional room, I guess my wife could have a mini van. I'm glad we've never been that family though (mini van.)

What am I missing about the 3rd row? Is there something magical? If your kids use them, what is the 2nd row used for?

What say you, 3rd row sayers?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom