North Rim/Jacob Lake July Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pushing 176k as I'm on the homestretch from Kansas tonight.
Whew! I'll go through last few pages of posts later to catch up on plans. :) One day!?!?
Wow, u r cutting it close aye? Safe travels!

I am headed for last minute shopping tomorrow, I will pick up some finely shredded chz and some green onions to top chowder and or chili. ;)

A FEW MORE DETAILS UPDATED IN RED ON PAGE 1 POST #2

To make this trip I would have had to headed north today and get ready to go tomorrow. Still here in the valley waiting for something to arrived and will leave Friday morning at the earliest so officially out.:bang:

I haven't picked up anything for the potluck yet. If anything else is needed, I can grab it when I get to Flagstaff later this afternoon.

Wow, u r cutting it close aye? Safe travels!

I am headed for last minute shopping tomorrow, I will pick up some finely shredded chz and some green onions to top chowder and or chili. ;)
I had more time between in the original plan. Lol
Map packets made... :cookie: won't be :(
Wow! You guys have outdone yourselves. Movies AND potluck :bounce:

Not looking too bad up there as far as air quality goes. Sounds like they are getting a good handle on the fire, my brother said they are going to be demobed for Payson tomorrow
20160717_065428_zpsxq4u4inh.jpeg

20160719_092240_zps8vs7hahi.jpeg

So looking forward to this. We will see all of you tomorrow.

@Pitch Eric and Tanya. If you aren't doing anything tonight give Brice or I a call/ text. We're headed to dinner at Satchmo's at 2320 N 4th street. Sent you a PM with our numbers.

Headed for Flag for the night, might be time for some heavy springs. :D
20160721_145410-2_zpsf6fkpx2j.jpg

I have to be at the store to help get equipment installed over this weekend. Everyone have a blast, be safe, don't consume too much candy, and take lotsa pics!

Murf

I have issues that popped up so I may be out or I may not make it at all. I have a tire vibe and a dead A/C unit I have to deal with. I will NOT be meeting up at 4 Don's in the morning. I may come up Saturday evening if I can get things dealt with.

Cruiser family, @Rooty245 and family crew are not going to make this CSC run to the north rim. : ) Please be safe and have fun. If there are any Raisinets left over from movie night I got dibs!

Meet you guys at 4sons I17 n carefree hwy

We are just w of flag on the 40 in deadlock traffic. Google says we'll still make it on time but I'm not sure what the backup is

I have issues that popped up so I may be out or I may not make it at all. I have a tire vibe and a dead A/C unit I have to deal with. I will NOT be meeting up at 4 Don's in the morning. I may come up Saturday evening if I can get things dealt with.

Sorry to hear - Let me know if you need a hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom