North Rim/Jacob Lake July Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to hear - Let me know if you need a hand
Thanks Phil, rabbit A/C died, Costco replaced but had to go to Gilbert and upgrade to the 14K BTU. Discount found a separated tire and are replacing it now. Glad I didn't hit the highway with that one.

Dropped $300 in 24 hours so the trip in jeopardy, on the fence now.

On the road :bounce:

20160722_102232.jpg

20160722_102827.jpg

@Dissent , come on up. Got plenty of time.

nice turn out!

Alight, jumping in the shower now and we are leaving in about 30 min. I should be there in time for the pot luck!

Work conference in Tucson is running long, not going to be playing catch up to the group. Just not enough time to pull it off unfortunately :( Have a safe trip everyone, can't wait to see the pics. See ya'll on the next one.

Well, we made it back home in tine fie dinner. Whirlwind 27 hour camping trip but my boy's sinuses didn't bother him much below 6,500 feet and he's doing great now. Sorry we missed out on the sweet runs but the camping was a nice break if nothing else (except for the cows and wolves/coyotes).

Anywho, the garage is full of fuel fumes and the charcoal cannister seems to be totally clogged now. I pulled the fuel cap and it vented for about 3 minutes. I overheard some talk of a cannister being plugged at the campfire ring last night. Any recommendations for a replacement cannister? I think I recall a post from Aloha Jen about an AC Delco can.

Yeah, busy but not terribly productive.

Thanks for the link on the cannister, very timely. I'll buy the 215-153 and give it a shot.

several CSC'rs are running that canister with great results. OE is no longer available and this is a good alternative

Made it home tonight. Thanks to everyone for a great time. The movie thing was epic. Thanks to Jason and the group for fixing my ac pulley. Ran flawless the entire trip home. North rim and surrounding area is beautiful.

Last edited:
Uncle Buck was shown Saturday night.

How much rain did you get? Been up north going on four days and has rained every day. Started before 1:00PM today and cut my wood cutting short.

Found. Someone left two lanterns on the table by the movie screen. Please post up if you think they belong to you. The first one is a Black Diamond.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Did you get any rain at all? Getting our second round and BBQing in it. Been so long since had any in our part of the valley I'll take as much as I can get. Do wish it would have worked out better. At the last minute we ended up with a nine year grand son who would have really enjoyed being younger people then his old grand parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom