Our '87 4R SR5 Honduras Coffee/Missions Rig Build... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^ Thank you!

Pictures from today of some of our baby coffea plants we planted let last year.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453499719.297336.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453499726.063537.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I am a herpetologist, at that is a really good elevation for reptiles and amphibians. I haven't been to that part of Honduras yet.

You'll have to come visit next year when we're there! There are loads of very large iguanas, but I'm still unfamiliar with other reptile life there. -Daniel Kent

If this isn't an appropriate post, please feel free to delete mods. Thank you!!

NEW GIVEAWAY!!!

Win coffee for two by following some simple instructions!

What to do:
1. SHARE the post on our Facebook page.
Adventure Copán Coffee Company
2. LIKE our Facebook page
3. LIKE that post on our wall.
4. COMMENT "want" in the same post.

Once we reach 510 likes on our page you will be entered to win two coffee mugs and a bag of Honduran coffee! In honor of our neighboring country one of the coffee mugs is from Guatemala and one is from Honduras. We'll even ship it to you for *FREE!

Good luck! -Adventure Copan

*Free shipping applies only to the Continental United States.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454172279.628068.jpg

Last edited:
Since I don't partake in the Book of Faces, how can I order? PayPal? Always looking for good coffee.

Well sadly KLF we have limited supply right now so I use what we have for promotion and contacts. Sorry!!

Bought this for Pepe...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454204151.630245.jpg

Got the topper in and did a test fit. Having the front window replaced Friday, so after that I'll work on remounting the snorkel.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454538699.559827.jpg

Don't use Decavo's installer.

What seal do you have on there right now? I have seen that seal overseas that eliminates the factory trim

The installer said he would just use the clips and put back the factory trim. Where can I get an alternative?

It still has the chrome trip and looks like it's never been removed.

Ok, the pic doesn't look like like the factory trim. I have surfed around for alternatives and I have seen some seals availible in the AUS market that are a one piece rubber seal that replaces the crappy chrome trim. I just cannot find any info on them.

Unfortunately it is getting to the point now that the factory trim pieces are starting to get scarce from Mr. T. I tried to get the all black trim and only 2 or 3 of the 8 pieces were still available from the dealer.

I had contemplated just getting some black windshield sealant and a spatula just filling in the whole gap between the windshield and the body:hillbilly:

Interesting :hmm:

That was the seal I was looking for 3 or so years ago when I was replacing the windshield on my 87 and couldn't find it for sale at the time.

I wonder how good it is? Hopefully one of our Aussie friends will chime in.

I may order a couple and check them out

Called the glass guy and he said he's done one before, but a long time ago. He's going to look at the diagram and call me back. He seems like a confident guy. Guess I'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom