UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

2000 Lx470 for sale, GA vehicle, clean title, NO RUST. $8500 obo Reason for selling. I have a st bernard, lab, and a toddler. Wife wants more room for road trips, camping and gear. I would like someone to use this car to its full potential. This vehicle has never been overheated and was my first car at 16, this is like selling my best friend. Great highway warrior or with a little work, a great mountain goat. Recent Maintenance items 255k - new starter 263k - Transmission replaced 288k - Front dif replaced with 150k miles unit 290k - passenger cv axle, front bearings and rotors 319k - Timing belt, water pump, radiator 343k - fuel pump replaced 354k - #8 coil pack replaced 375k - Lexus Alternator replaced 385k - bearings tightened 388k -...
PRICE: $15,500 USD Mileage: 284,263 miles VIN: Jt6ht00w4w0006592 Color: Riverrock Green Mica Clean Title in my name Non-smoker OEM locker/axle from a Land Cruiser Up for sale is my 98 Lexus Lx470 with 284,263 miles on it. She has been my daily driver for the past 4 years. I have done a lot of baselining/maintenance and a few mods during this time. I am only selling because I needed a truck which means my Land Cruiser has to go. The LX is in really great shape for its age and mileage. The roof is starting to lose its clear coat and it has various dings and scratches on the body. It has cold AC in the front and rear (even in the third row), hot heat. Oil has been changed at 5k miles with full synthetic every time. Features: Center...
Have my mind set on another cruiser. Been shopping for about a month now. Have cash ready for right LC100, no Lexus version at this time. Here are my requests/must haves; - Clean title, zero accidents reported on CarFax - Under 150k miles. If you are close, no problem, just trying to weed out higher mileage LCs at this point in my search. Plan to keep this thing forever! - 3rd row is a must - Ext Colors: No red, brown/tan or green - No interior rips, dash cracks, etc. Needs to be clean. - Service history documented - Mod friendly, but not looking to conquer the world here. More so prefer at stock rig, with maybe sliders, suspension, roof rack, and wheels at most. I know what I'm asking for won't be the cheapest LC100, so I'm...
I've decided to get a 100-series in addition to the '22 GX in CO and have owned my share of LC's and 4Runners etc. Pricewise, hoping you guys can help me get a feel for what I'm looking at. It's a 2003 with 120K miles and has had timing belt and water pump done. Appears to be in exceptional condition. Has records going back to 2015. Air suspension works fine. Is $21K within reason? No rust, no mods, 2 owners. I understand that condition and maintenance is more important than year/miles but I don't want to be too fast on the trigger and don't want to bother negotiating if it's within reason. I know that I'm not giving pics or more detail here but hoping I can have a little help with the right range for a top-condition example. Thanks!
Hi 🤟 I've convinced wifey that we have to replace our 2018 Volvo XC90 with a late 100-series. In the summer time I'm driving my beautiful FJ43, and I've been wanting a newer cruiser for quite some time. We live in Europe, and there are not many 100-series here. I have given up finding one locally, but I really hope that it will be possible to find one on the forum. My work is within import and export, and shipping a car is straightforward. I will be booking the ship, container etc. However, the seller has to be willing to help with loading the car into the container. The one I'm looking for has to be dark green, well maintained and with a low mileage. It will be the daily driver for 2 parents and 3 kids. Preferably the the car will...
Hello, and thank you for looking! I bought my LX470 in 2017 while i lived in Colorado at around 123k miles. It has been one awesome vehicle! This thing has moved me across the country, and what we usually drive on road trips out west! Originally a Texas truck until 2017, and then Colorado truck for 2 years until 2019, when i moved back to Michigan! Vehicle was undercoated and driven 1 Michigan winter, usually 1-2 days a week max, before I said it was way to clean to subject to salty conditions! It has been stored every winter from there on out. Since I’ve owned it, it has been serviced by either Kuni Lexus of Colorado, Metro Toyota, Sunshine Toyota and Meade Lexus of Michigan, or Jordan Lexus of Indiana every 5k miles. I have...
1999 Lexus LX470 - Only 63k Miles! $39,990. One of The Lowest Mileage 1999 100 Series In The Country. This 99 LX470 WasBuilt By Kings Chariot In Jacksonville Fla in 2019. Exceptional Service History, No Rust, And Incredibly Clean. We Inspected This LX470 And Completed The Following Services Prior To Listing; Both Front OEM CV Axles and Axle Seals Replaced, Alignment, Exhaust Flange Gaskets and Bolts Replaced, Full Detail, PDR (door ding removal), Needs Nothing. Some of The Excellent Serivce History Includes: Timing Belt, Water Pump, Cam Seals, Crank Seals, Transmission Fluid, Spark Plugs All Compelted At Toyota at 43k miles in 2020. In 2022 The Transmission Was Flushed, Steering FLuid Exchange, Brake Fluid Exchange, All Diffs Fluids...
I'm looking at purchasing an 01 LX, and think I found one for a reasonable price near me, in what looks to be a decent condition, sans operable AHC, which to me isn't as important. It's 330k miles, with an asking price of $4,900. Now, I'm relatively handy and have worked on my '99 Isuzu Rodeo and '94 Mazda Miata, and know my way around most cars/trucks. What I'm curious about is the undercarriage of this LX, it doesn't appear to be structurally unsound but I'm curious if there is anything I'm overlooking. The body itself looks quite clean and there are no check engine lights. I'm wanting to go look at it today or tomorrow, so would there be anything to check out? I know I need to ask about the timing belt and major maintenance...
For sale by owner. 2003 LC100 w/ 173,xxx miles. I am the second owner. It was previously in Arkansas since purchased new by the PO and now it is in Arizona. ZERO rust. Timing belt was done at just under 100k miles. Other notable maintenance done since June of this year includes new front brakes, radiator, valve cover and spark plug gaskets, spark plugs, thermostat, rebuilt and rebooted CV axles, new front struts, new steering rack. All OEM parts used and I have records. I have spent thousands on baselining the maintenance on this and it’s a turn key rig. Hell I even replaced the aftermarket gas cap with a new OEM one. New 33x10.5 BFG KO2 tires installed less than 2k miles ago. ARB boxes installed in the back and I have the third row...
Selling my 2k 100 Series. 285k on the clock, Maintained by me. Complete timing kit installed @217k, axles and steering rack replaced at same time. Upgraded rear springs with the 2860 OME heavy duty for towing. Replaced Upper and lower control arms and suspension- Repaired AC as well with new compressor, drier, evaporator, and rings, etc. Interior is a little rough, replaced with LSeats covers but they started to delaminate. Replaced Power Steering Pump and lines. Rear seats rough from puppies but otherwise clean. No rust (as far as I'm aware) and vehicle is mechanically sound. Will also give spare parts in sale like new PS pump reservoir (not installed yet). Would have no problem driving to a new home anywhere in the country. KO2s and...
1999 Toyota Land Cruiser Rear differential locker Dissent Off-road Front Bumper New Yokohama Geolandar MT tires (305/70R18) Old Man Emu ~2” lift (medium load rear coil springs, Nitrocharger Sport front and rear shocks) New Nitrogear Upper Control Arms New SpiderTrax Wheel Spacers New Trail Tailor Front and Rear sway bar links Slee Differential Drop Kit New steering rack and pinion and tie rods 317xxx miles $17,000 OBO
As the thread title states, I'm looking at a 99' LC with 280k miles. Lived in warm/dry climate its entire life, mechanic owned. Everything looks really well sorted, but I'm honestly totally a newb when it comes to these LC's. All I know is my research has taught me these are the Kings of the SUV world. What should I be looking at/asking about? I'm out of state, so I'll have to get a PPI done remotely...TIA.
2005 LX470 I have owned this truck for three years and driven it about 15k miles. I take it hiking once or twice a year in Colorado during the Summer and the rest of the time it sits under a carport in the country. My retired parents drive it to church on Sundays when they’re not travelling. The truck is clean, with an ice cold A/C and doesn’t burn any oil. The vehicle was passed down through a family before I bought it in 2020. The second row was full of goldfish and cheerios and the back about 4 tons of dog hair. I’ve always wanted a cruiser, but honestly, I don’t drive it enough to justify the yearly expense of a second vehicle. I'm switching jobs and will probably just rent a 4runner if I get to make a trip next Summer. I...
1999 Toyota UZJ100 Land Cruiser 2nd Owner, purchased 3/2019 at 240,626 miles New Mexico vehicle bought at American Toyota in Albuquerque, NM NO RUST Clean Title 282,500 miles current mileage RUNS and DRIVES GREAT! 2UZ-FE 4.7L V8 DOHC Engine W/32V 4-speed automatic transmission 25.3-gal Fuel Tank Full time 4-wheel drive Center Locking Differential Factory Rear Differential Lock Double wishbone independent front suspension 4-link Coil spring rear suspension Power rack and pinion steering 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes 5 - 285/75R16 brand new tires Patagonia Mile Star (4) Transmission oil cooler Driver / Passenger airbags (SRS) 4-wheel Anti-Lock Brake System Daytime Running Lights Eng disabling/Anti-theft system Exterior Color -...
2003 Lexus LX470 - 180,000 miles - 290,000 km Unfortunately life has me in a rough spot and I need to sell my beloved LX470. Wife and I are recently separated and I need to sell to have more cash. Lots of custom modifications and upgrades listed below. My daily driver over the last 3-4 years. Overall great driver and reliable. Some dash lights are on. Due to life events this year, I haven't had the time to dig in and figure those out, willing to negotiate price based on this. This is a Canadian model. I imported and shipped to Texas during covid. Clean TX title in hand. Has a little rust at rear quarter panels. Can send pics of anything else this weekend if you DM me. $20,000 OBO Upgrades and updates: Exhaust: Doug Torely ceramic...
I’ve see a lot of mixed reviews over the years for kingschariot. The reviews didn’t stop me from buying a low mileage 07 a couple months back. I wanted to say that @mario65 was not bad to deal with and I felt we had a good relationship over the transaction. He was always available for phone calls and always responded quickly. I had one issue with needing to replace the alternator a month after purchase. This was sold as is and Mario could have told me too bad, but he didn’t and covered most of the cost for replacement of the alternator. I was happy he stepped up and helped when he didn’t have to. Just putting another opinion out there for anyone looking at their inventory. I’m happy with the cruiser he sold me and feel the price was...
Oliver had been a member of the family since 2014. We will be sad to see him go. He’s never left us stranded. Many trips and memories in this rig. Up for sale is my 1999 LC 100 it has 189k miles New front gears with Eaton locker installed. Yes he’s triple locked!! Over the last year all the front steering bushings, A-arms and rear bushings have been replaced. Dobinsons MRA shocks and springs have been installed. New AC compressor lines Rear AC LED interior lights. Stock radio installed with Bluetooth. The timing belt changed at 182k Rear BIOR tire carrier with Rigid pods lights in bumper BIOR Sliders/Step powder coating reapplied in 2021 to bumpers and side steps Tires have 15k miles on them Front BIOR bullbar is available ( not...
$3500 OBO Engine likely needs replacement - had the serpentine belt break which put a hole in one of the coolant hoses. 15 minutes down the road from getting the belt replaced the car overheated. Local mechanic replaced the hoses and took it for a spin and it overheated pretty quickly again - his diagnosis is the engine is toast. Also needs a new battery since it has sat a while. Recently had the radiator replaced, wheel bearings re-done, and lower control arms replaced. Would make a great project for someone with more time and expertise than me! Mods: Old Man Emu Lift Kit, Prinsu Roof Rack, Stealth Custom Series Wheels, Snorkel, Touch Stereo w/Car Play etc. (amp is original so there's a bit of a persistent hiss), LED Light Bar and...
Selling my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser. Currently has 121,062 miles on it. That could increase as I drive around town prior to sale, but it shouldn't increase significantly. I love this thing and am only selling because I bought the orange thing pictured below:). It's been great and I honesty hate to part with it, but I just can't justify keeping it. It has damage listed on the Carfax to the "left center pillar" 4/16/03. Per the original owner, someone clipped him in a parking lot. I've never had any issues at all. It lists me as the 3rd owner, but it was originally purchased through a a business and (I believe) transferred to the gentleman I purchased from after a relationship ended. Under my ownership it's been very well maintained and...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom