FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

My back just isn't relenting on my trial of this project. I did a handful of maintenance items to this and every day I worked on it has just set me back. I'm likely going to lose big on this - but I've had fun 🫠 Bottom line up front: Asking $10,500 $9,000 I owned this (my first 80) in 2018 and sold it shortly thereafter to get a 200 which then got sold to buy a no-sunroof 100. At which point I got therapy and at least kept the 100 for several years. I am selling a clean Carfax 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser originally from Hawaii without a sunroof, running boards, or roof rack. It also originally included the third row seats (which I've removed, and can be included if purchased before 10/31/2023). No rear heater either. Grey leather...
LOCKED FJ80 rolling chassis for sale. Rust free frame and axles. -$5K -FJ80 Full Floater Rear axle with Factory E locker, Fj80 front axle with an unknown, but properly working air locker, I think its ARB. Housings are good, come with full knuckles and brakes. -All of the Suspension linkage like the lower radius arms and panhard bar, etc for the front, upper and lower control arms, etc for the rear -the entire steering setup from knuckles to non leaking steering box. (steering box included). -Sway bars front and rear -Rear Ebrake Cable -rust free frame and whats left of the body and interior -Will come with oem 80 series wheels and 33s -Will come with an 80 series auto trans and transfer case -Will come with a steel high clearance winch...
Build Highlights: Drivetrain: - 1HD-T swap using new factory dash harness - 110k kms since refresh (68,350 miles) - Safari Intercooler with Gturbo Grunter Extreme - Beaudesert Stainless Exhaust and 4” dump pipe - OEM Front & Rear E-Lockers with full floaters front and rear - OEM ‘94 + Big Brake Upgrade with new brakes front and rear and brake booster - Nitto Ridge Grapplers (35/12.5r17) with Hutchinson DOT Approved Beadlocks x 4 ea - Nokian LT3 Studded (315/75r17) with FIFTEEN52 Analog HD x 4 ea Suspension: - Icon 3” Stage I with 2.0 shocks and coils - King Steering Stabilizer - Landtank 2.5” Castor Plates - Delta rear panhard drop bracket - Landtank rear lower control arms - HITIT Front and Rear bumpstop spacers - New OEM bushings...
1997 Lexus LX450 - Headed to BAT for Auction This is the 4th 80-series I have owned and has been the best one yet. Bought it in 2019 from a collector in Atlanta when he was making room for a G-Wagon. It was bone stock and he had just completed an oil pump rebuild and knuckle rebuild. It is one of the cleanest 80-series I have come across in the last 15 years. Not a spec of rust on the body or frame. Below is a list of the maintenance performed (all OEM Lexus/Toyota Parts) and upgrades/modifications under my care. Paint is all original (except Rt Rear Fender Flare – repainted last year) and in Excellent shape. One spot of clear coat fading on roof at front corner of sunroof. Everything works as it should except for the CD changer. I've...
Price lowered to $15,000 before storing for the winter. Arizona Lexus with many upgrades, has 34,000 miles on new Toyota OEM engine installed 2015, truck has 322,000 original miles. Never driven in Michigan winter. Not factory locked. Very nice condition, body is rust-free and in very good shape, but has some paint fading in areas. Some upgrades provided by dogfishlake, including the Bowfin Cruisers rack and rock sliders. Can be seen/driven at my friend's business, Lakeland Car Company, 0-141 Lake Michigan Drive, Grand Rapids, lakelandcarco.com, 616-735-9400. Also posted on AutoTrader: Autotrader - page unavailable -...
Reluctantly selling my 1991 FJ80 that has been LS swapped. It has an all aluminum GM L92 engine (403HP, 417lbft TQ) and 6L80E transmission swapped in from a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali donor. The build was completed in 2021 and has over $30K in parts alone invested. A spreadsheet of the build has been maintained that I will gladly share with any serious potential buyer. Every major component of this truck has been gone over in the last 40K miles. All the OEM gauges and lighting work properly and accurately. All windows and locks work - including the sunroof! The truck runs great, pulls like a locomotive, will cruise down the interstate at 70MPH turning 2,000 rpm, and climbs like a mountain goat off road. This was built as a no-nonsense...
1997 251k Miles NOT TRIPLE LOCKED 17,000 Putting her back up for sale after getting a few issues sorted. Everything works as it should, she runs strong, drives straight and shockingly no underbody issues for a midwest truck. I've had her for two years and have dumped a ridiculous amount of money into her, got a pretty thick folder of receipts and invoices to prove it. She's not dolled up at all she definitely would clean up a lot better but I got some basic pics and I made a list of work done. I added a lot of small things but I wanted to be thorough, believe me I could have added a hundred more small things if I really wanted to. Here it is: Completely baselined 2 years ago when I bought her, all fluids changed, greased, lubed...
Just gauging interest… I’m building my 200, so I thought it might be fun to swap the 100 for an older truck that still has its third row for driving around town with the kids. Would also consider a 60 if it’s had the third row added. My 100 has: Gamiviti Rack iKamper 2.0 tent Dual battery (w/ lithium house battery and redarc charge controller) ARB compressor Hidden winch mount/badlands winch TRD wheels & new KO2s Sliders (I don’t remember which company made them) ASFIR skid plates Icon suspension Dobinsons drawers/fridge slider
I have a 93 triple locker, w/~160K miles - Price: $25K. (I'm open to offers) 3" OME lift w/ shocks, arb front w/ winch, 35" SSR tires (5), 4:88 regear, Front knuckles rebuilt, no oil leaks (both pans & valve covers redone). Everything works including AC/Heat, i've owned it for 7+ years now w/clean title. I also have the running boards and extra set of wheels. Brian Texas
Original thread for reference. I've had significant interest in selling some of the Overland accessories from the LC separately so I'm relisting at a cheaper price with the plan to sell the LC with everything but the crossed out items below. See the original listing for pictures, and let me know if you're interested in additional pictures. Summary of the F4BT80. Drivetrain Cummins 3.9L 4BT Motor (s/n, p/n available on request) P7100 Fuel Injection GM 4L80E Transmission (Comes with TCI Transmission Controller Unit) Block heater with timer Suspension 4” OME lift Heavy Springs (front/rear) Land Tank Caster Correction Kit OME Shocks Rear Sway Bar Relocation (from Iron Pig) Overland Bolt-ons Front Runner Slim Line Roof Rack...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom