Trail Run November, 16th 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fitzgerald

Hey! Where'd the mountians go?!?!?
Threads
When: November 16th

Trail: Frosty Park / Mt. Baldy click for info

Meeting Spot: Western Gas Station in Woodland Park @ 9:00 (for the Pueblo boys!!!) click for map

Radio Info: For the HAM guys, Leon will monitor both the MARC system and 146.460 starting at about 8:30.

Who's goin'???

- El Presidente
- Neil
- El Viseo Presidente (doubtful :rolleyes:)
- Travis
- Greg (probable)
- Andrew
- Sam
- Jim
- Kyle
- Brad

:steer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's early, but I'm planning out the holidays and it'd be nice to have an idea of "where/when" for next month. I'm sure many of you are in the same boat.

Any ideas far when you'd all like to go? (The first two weekends work best for me :D).

Any idea of where you'd all like to go? (nearby, a ways away, overnighter, ???)

:worms: (not really opening up a can of worms, but I like the new animation)

:cheers:

Last edited:
I still like the first weekend, but that might be a bit early for everyone else. ???

How about the fourth weekend
(the one before Thanksgiving)?

The 3rd weekend will be a bit tough for me since Jess will be returning to work (although I might be able to make it work if that weekend works best for everyone else).

I know Sam is itchin' to go wheeling next month. Anyone else out there interested?

:steer::steer::steer::steer::steer::steer::steer:

The 16th would be best for me. I think it is still too early to plan much detail as the weather can change quickly. Maybe we should go out east, then we can scout some pheasant areas :hmm:

The third weekend of the 16th makes the most sense. Middle of the month.
The first week of December starts the Christmas tree event.

I have a 4 days weekend 15-18 off and Nov 24 off...be nice to make it out on another run...

Cool, Kyle! Glad to hear you can come out. The 40's ready for a shakedown run? :grinpimp:

The 16th would be best for me. I think it is still too early to plan much detail as the weather can change quickly. Maybe we should go out east, then we can scout some pheasant areas :hmm:

600px-MaskFeelingLucky-1.jpg

600px-MaskFeelingLucky-1.jpg

The third weekend of the 16th makes the most sense. Middle of the month.
The first week of December starts the Christmas tree event.

Sounds like a plan.... shall we set the 16thy as the date?

Now... where to?

The 40 should be back from the paint shop by then...then the fun process of putting it back together! If it means anything...we will likely be pretty dry through much of November...so we may have more options than usual. Look for snow by the end of December though. I say we head to one of these... http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php

The 40 should be back from the paint shop by then...then the fun process of putting it back together!

Ha... have fun reassembling the body trying ever so hard not to scratch your pretty new paint in the process. If you need some muscle, I'd be happy come down and help out.

Great! I'll narrow it down some more by suggesting that we choose a trail in Colorado. :grinpimp:

Balanced rock road (FS 322) is always fun with snow on it. We don't run that road on the Christmas tree event, so things won't get redundant. I don't think the devils head gate is closed yet either, so there is also Dakan Road. Not much for 4 wheeling, but it's something different.

I've got an idea.

Last year we posted on Rising Sun's website to see if they wanted to get together and run a trail between here and Denver and have a cross club meet and greet. It went pretty well, except that the trail picked had snow so deep there was no bottom.

How about we do something like that again? We could set up a thread over on their site for November 16th and get trail ideas?

I've got an idea.

Last year we posted on Rising Sun's website to see if they wanted to get together and run a trail between here and Denver and have a cross club meet and greet. It went pretty well, except that the trail picked had snow so deep there was no bottom.

How about we do something like that again? We could set up a thread over on their site for November 16th and get trail ideas?

I like the sound of that! I'd say get that thread up and running!

Anyone else interested in that? would be a little more driving.

It would be put in the 4wheeling and event staging area sub heading. Shall you, or shall I? You're the secretary...

Anyone else interested in that? would be a little more driving.

It would be put in the 4wheeling and event staging area sub heading. Shall you, or shall I? You're the secretary...

I would be honored to take care of this El Vice-Presidente, sir!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom