Thur 12/27 Ajax Mine Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be running Ajax Mine Trail in the Florence Junction area on Thursday, 12/27. It is rated as a difficult trail and larger than stock tires, lockers and rocker panel protection are essential for a successful trip. We are meeting at 0900am at the staging area at Cottonwood Canyon Rd and SR 79. Join us for a challenging and exciting trail!

Tools R Us said:
Upper Ajax?

Yes, sorry. We may breeze through Lower Ajax on the way in, but mainly running Upper Ajax.

How many people do you have in? And what does breeze through mean? I maybe down for the lower section. My family hasn't done much wheeling yet and upper Ajax not work for them yet.

Ok, see you there Bryan!

Had a great time! Met up with Michael's Blazer friend Brent and a bunch of his friends with 2 other buggies and we all ran Upper Ajax together. wspastorbryan had some issues with his lockers, intermittent fail of 1, 2 or all 3 of them! :confused::hmm: So he sustained the door damage you've seen and bailed on Ajax and ran Telegraph through to Superior.

Brent was very entertaining!

His friend designed a buggy for his wife and daughter to run. It's a Mazda 1.6L transaxle mid engined rig that performs flawlessly!

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

That's Marv and T, and the Marvzda... and the new buggy is the Green Booger...
I saw Brent's (mis?)fortunes already on his site...:)

cool rigs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom