Friday 11-23 Log Corral (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am there!!!

90% in. Roughly, what is the total trip time and, would my stock piggie make the run?

90% in. Roughly, what is the total trip time and, would my stock piggie make the run?

I haven't run it in a while, but would bet that Log Corral is not stock friendly, or even doable. One section of it is pretty challenging.

I haven't run it in a while, but would bet that Log Corral is not stock friendly, or even doable. One section of it is pretty challenging.
Have not run it before, but from the pix I have seen and the stories I have heard, it has some serious technical wheeling. Lockers and sliders on a lifted rig may well be required. John

I can offer an empty seat if someone wants to tag along

Well then, perhaps next time after a few mods...

driving Raul ? :bounce:

I was there a year ago and I would not attempt in a stocker

Good times ;) Good friends ;)

You be the judge. Here is Juan spotting Kevin over the first big rock. It might fit, somewhere, somehow............Plenty of room on the other side.

But wait, there's more........

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

Now that was a fun day! Thanks everyone!

:steer: fun was had, indeed :steer:

The first rock from the top and bottom.......and then Juan resting his slider on a step. There was just enough water between the rocks to make it really greasy.

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

Couple pics...

DSC_5120.jpg

DSC_5129.jpg

DSC_5130.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom