trail lexus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
did some work on a friends lx450, he brought it over bone stock.

rear- 4" HD slee coils with bilstein remote res 2.0's, extended sway bar links, 4" panhard raise at the axle, 5.29 with factory e-locker

front- 4" lift with custom 3 link, 2.5 remote res fox coilovers, raised panhard at axle, relocated frame panhard mount to behind the sector shaft to make room for hellfire fabworks high steer HD knuckles and arms, 5.29's with factory e-locker. front axle pushed forward 1.5"
heims, link mounts, panhard mounts, adjustable upper control arm mount are all from ruffstuff specialties.

4x4labs rear swing out bumper, bump it offroad sliders, bump it off road front bumper and a few other things i'm forgetting. sitting on 37's with 6" uptravel and 6" down. this thing rides like a caddy and is fun to drive. i want one now
016.jpg
007.jpg
006.jpg

Last edited:
What?!? No supercharger?!?

WOW! Blindsided by this post. Beautiful work. Be prepared for lots of questions....

That's where I'm headed. Nice freekin' job!!! :cheers:

EDIT: All it needs now is some liner and it will be perfect! Enter MUD salute here.

thanks guys. the first thing i ever learned about fj80's was their front axles, which make great axle swaps for mini trucks, 4runners, and buggies. i set out to make some knuckles for this axle, but then i realized i needed to get ahold of an actual land cruiser to experiment with. these things have so much potential. i would some day like to get 2 of these, one to build a duplicate of this rig, and a rolled one to remove the body and replace with an f-toy chassis or similar. i cant imagine how much fun it would be to have one of these with a lot less weight in buggy form.:steer:

Nice work. Very similar to what I'm planning. I just hope you'll have a set of knuckles in stock when I'm ready.

Any fitment issues using Dan's (RuffStuff) brackets? Did you go with heims on all of the links? Any need for a roll bar on the road?

wow very nice work. :clap:

Are these knuckles finally out and available?

Awesome work, the fab looks top notch. I like how you moved the pan hard :)

Cheers!

-Ammo

Nice job

:eek::cool: Nice job.

Looks great.
What's the deal with the headlights?
Was the grill modded?

Great work, can't wait to see some in action pics.

Now get it out and use it. Man I wish I had fab skills and time for this kind of work, looks top notch

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom