cruiser swapmeet 2011 stockton CA!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Last edited:
I didn't make it last year...is it the same place it was the year before?

edited the og post with all the info you need. :cool:

georg

Can't make it, have a wedding in Cambria I need to attend that day.

missed it

Last year but will plan for this years meet,will find parts that i could get rid of and maybe find some that i want.looking forward to this event.Georg are you cooking this year?:D

John

i won't be cooking.....

but we're trying to get the same caterer we had last year. fantastic tri-tip sandwiches. i certainly did'nt hear any complaints. looks like he'll be back this year. :cheers:

I made it out a few years ago and it was great. Been trying to make it again and sell some stuff..

Gonna miss it again because I'll be working emergency comms at the Sawmill Enduro races in Cow Mt. that weekend.

Sigh...

Have fun!

you're goona miss out again michael! last year was amazing, i'm willing to bet this year will be even bigger. and i'm working on making it a little more organized......

georg

stuff

Georg,

Will it be alright to post stuff that we are bringing to the meet or should i just post in the for sale section?i have some heavy stuff to bring with me so would like to see if someone might be interested.Thanks.

John

feel free to post up here. nothing wrong with "pre-selling" stuff imho.
georg

Georg,

Will it be alright to post stuff that we are bringing to the meet or should i just post in the for sale section?i have some heavy stuff to bring with me so would like to see if someone might be interested.Thanks.

Why not post it up in the thread I started above? Thanks for reminding me to give it a bump. :cheers:

Georg,

What will happen in case it rains on that day (heavy rain) will it be canceled?just wondering.will you bring me a knuckle rebuild kit i already have some Marlin axle seals let me know what is included just PM me for price and info. thanks.

John:D

IF it rains heavy enough, then we'll postpone. but i highly doubt that.......a little more "patina" can't hurt cruiser parts! :lol:

georg @ valley hybrids

Bummer -- Bad weekend for me. Wish I could make it Georg. Maybe next year

bummer ross, you're gonna miss out. have'nt seen you in waaaaay to long. hope all is well............

georg

there are a couple of hotels right at the intersection of hwy 88 and hwy 99, only 1/2 mile from the location of the event.

i don't think i'd camp in stockton..........:lol:

georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom