You know you have cruiser issues when... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great looking rig, if it drives as well as it looks, I am sure you will be having a great summer. I prefer the modified, powerful 40 to a stock, but that's just me. Enjoy!

Keep them both, Im lucky, My wife puts up with my cruiser addiction, kids help as the collection grows they get to work on them and enjoy them also..

Heck, long before my kids were old enough to know what a Landcruiser was, they already knew they had the coolest Jungle Jims in the neighborhood.:hillbilly:

That is a cool universal shroud. Any chance the mfgr info was in the box. Peeps that need other sizes might be able to contact them directly. As for me, I will gladly direct my customers with stock core supports over to this as a low cost alternative. Learned something new today. Thanks.

Last edited:
That is cool. Any chance the mfgr info was in the box. Peeps that need other sizes might be able to contact them directly. As for me, I will gladly direct my customers with stock core supports over to this as a low cost alternative. Learned something new today. Thanks.
No problem. Yeah I'm glad I found it. I wasn't looking forward to trying to fab one. Summit sells them but they're made by Northern Radiator.
Northern Radiator | Product List

They have all different sizes and depths. Even dual fan shrouds.

Yeah. This is in Jersey.

IMG_7482.JPG

Or when your driveway looks like this...
20170522_202044.jpg

IMG_8032.JPG
IMG_8034.JPG
With all the cruisers I've owned there's been kind of a "holy grail" so to speak. Always wanted a 4plus products tire carrier ever since I saw it on MAF's site decades ago. Still couldn't pull the trigger on the full carrier but maybe on the next one. Well built....Thanks Dave!
#lcwizard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom