You have been SPOTTED! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

who is the guy/gal with the white 60 series at the house you can see off of42? I always pass that house with it there and wonder who it is. It has a roof rack and lights, maybe a bumper. It also has an off road trailer parked next to it.....

who is the guy/gal with the white 60 series at the house you can see off of42? I always pass that house with it there and wonder who it is. It has a roof rack and lights, maybe a bumper. It also has an off road trailer parked next to it.....

I assume you are talking about the one about 1/2 mile west of the Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital. I've been wondering the same thing. I don't think I have EVER passed by there and see it moved. It is always under the carport.

Mentioned a few pages/months back. There is (was) a white 80 and a white 100 sitting at the Mordecai Office building on Wake Forest Rd. Well... The 100 series was involved in a front end collision with a UPS truck on Thursday evening (12/7/17). Driver's side front, including hood, bumper, etc. I'd hazard a guess that it will end up an insurance total.

I assume you are talking about the one about 1/2 mile west of the Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital. I've been wondering the same thing. I don't think I have EVER passed by there and see it moved. It is always under the carport.
Correct, that is the place, quaint house, agreed never seen it move. It stays too clean though.....

Looking at the Ocracoke Campground and this picture pops up first:

Google Maps

55131E93-F979-4D40-A45C-541D2CC153AB.jpeg
On the corner of Capital Blvd and Brentwood

In Cary last night at Maynard and High House Thundercloud 100 with lift, BFGs, dark tint and running boards. Anyone? We are almost twins!

Mentioned a few pages/months back. There is (was) a white 80 and a white 100 sitting at the Mordecai Office building on Wake Forest Rd. Well... The 100 series was involved in a front end collision with a UPS truck on Thursday evening (12/7/17). Driver's side front, including hood, bumper, etc. I'd hazard a guess that it will end up an insurance total.

saw that as well. the 100 was still in the parking lot saturday afternoon.

the 80 and 100 are both there 24 hours a day it appears.

saw that as well. the 100 was still in the parking lot saturday afternoon.

the 80 and 100 are both there 24 hours a day it appears.

Here's a very blurry, picture... 40mph early morning in traffic. Please forgive.

IMG_0946.jpg

40th Anniversary 80 with an ARB bumper going southbound on 521, Johnston, Park, Lancaster Hwy, Old Charlotte Hwy are there any other names for this godforsaken road? It, and owner were turning left onto Marvin around 5p today. Anyone of us? It appeared to be lifted and possible 33's.

D5FEA9B1-2ACF-4517-8939-6924B3F99793.jpeg

Downtown Winston by Foothills this afternoon. Where were you at the foothills meeting?

Who was in the white 100 on 240 in West Asheville this morning? Had OSNC and Ocracoke stickers on the back.

That was me, :)

Sometimes I drive the LC to church. I live in Hendo County.

I’m trying to figure out if I should replace my chrome letters or go with a newer 100 style one piece strip?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Keep
Back
Top Bottom