YotaMD Black Friday Special 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD | ADGU
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.yotamd.com
Straight to the point:
What:
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF - Black Titanium 3 Button Full Kits only.
When: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2018 - Monday Nov 26th, 2018
Where: YotaMD.com - Products - Titanium Key Fob Shell - Toyota and Lexus
How: Full Kits > Basic > 2 Black Fob Kits on the page above.
Price: $164 $123

Inspired by 'Mud requests and my wife's enthusiasm for the idea, I'll be doing a Black Friday sale on the Black Titanium Fob kits.

The new listing on the site will be posted by Wednesday morning and removed Monday night. I can't mix and match colors on this - just like the old Ford motto: "You can have any color you want, as long as it's black."

Reach out if you have any questions or trouble finding the listing.

BOGO2018_edit_DSC_0669.jpg

Would anyone be interested on going halves on this (if it's cool with @suprarx7nut of course)? I don't really need two of them, considering my second key doesn't have a fob anyway.

I guess worst case I just throw the second one up for the halved/sale price in classifieds.

Would anyone be interested on going halves on this (if it's cool with @suprarx7nut of course)? I don't really need two of them, considering my second key doesn't have a fob anyway.

I guess worst case I just throw the second one up for the halved/sale price in classifieds.

As long as I get one order and ship out one package you're free to do whatever you'd like. :) I encourage you to recruit others to join in and goes halvsies(sp?)!

I'm in the same boat. I'll split an order with you. Shipping the piece to the other buyer wouldn't be but a few bucks anyway.

I think I know the answer, but just to be safe: there's no compatibility differences in the housings between the LC and LX style keys, right?

I might be interested in (1)... Buy one get one 1/2 is essentially 25% off. How about 20% off a single, black key fob? :)

I would be interested in going in halves with someone or if the option hoser suggested is available I would be in for that as well

edit looks like splitting is only option so I am in if anyone wants to try to work something out. I am in Milwaukee but willing to work with anyone from any location

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I'll split an order with you. Shipping the piece to the other buyer wouldn't be but a few bucks anyway.

I think I know the answer, but just to be safe: there's no compatibility differences in the housings between the LC and LX style keys, right?

Correct, no difference as far as compatibility. I've designed the kit to accommodate all styles for the 100 series.

I might be interested in (1)... Buy one get one 1/2 is essentially 25% off. How about 20% off a single, black key fob? :)

I would be interested in going in halves with someone or if the option hoser suggested is available I would be in for that as well

The sale will only be on bundles of two, sorry! You can definitely buddy up with a fellow 'mud member though.

Keep in mind these are compatible with basically all Lexus models from ~98-07 as well. Chances are pretty good you've got an acquaintance on here or otherwise with a compatible vehicle.

No worries.. wishful thinking. :cheers:

Ill split one with someone..

I just worked a deal with @mrahc but I will see if any of the other local guys want to go halves with you.

Just went to order then noticed the sale starts tomorrow. Will the promo be automatically applied in the cart or did I miss a coupon code?

I just worked a deal with @mrahc but I will see if any of the other local guys want to go halves with you.

Just went to order then noticed the sale starts tomorrow. Will the promo be automatically applied in the cart or did I miss a coupon code?

The sale will be a new list item on the drop down menu under the "Basic section". You'll be able to select "2 Black Fob Sale" for a price of $123. It'll go live either late tonight or early tomorrow.

I’m in for half’s if someone’s around the SC eastern GA area.

I'm in for halves if someone from MA/NH is interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom