Yes, this was me. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Glad you're okay.:) Time for some BIGGER tires.:D
I honestly think if I would have aired down, I COULD HAVE gotten through the sand at the bottom...however, I was already late to work at this point, and was not thinking clearly. Someone who had more experience doing river crossings probably would have made it.

Hey - you got a free helicopter ride. So since this is a technical forum - were you in 4 low?

Glad you are Ok... Great way to get a helicopter ride :steer:

Good luck on the forced maintenance...

Hey - you got a free helicopter ride. So since this is a technical forum - were you in 4 low?

Good question... Were the diffs locked? Hmmmmm

Yes, 4 low all the way...and I never stalled, I just gave up.

Not sure if I'll be getting a bill from the CHP or not...

Hate to see that they pointed out the LC in the report. Couldn't you have told them it was a Pathfinder?

I'm not sure if the others will agree with me but you may have to pull your carpets to get the moisture outta there.

Hate to see that they pointed out the LC in the report. Couldn't you have told them it was a Pathfinder?

No luck...one of the CDF guys on the scene was a Cruiserhead. He said "I don't care how much water damage you have, DON'T get rid of it".

I also wanted to tell them I was a 47 year-old female from Calgary. It's a small town around here and everyone knows it was me. My facebook and phone have been blowing up for the last 2 days.

I'm not sure if the others will agree with me but you may have to pull your carpets to get the moisture outta there.
Carpet and seats are both out drying.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is something I would totally do! You look so defeated in the pic, PRICELESS! Good times, glad you are alright, and a great pic! :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is something I would totally do! You look so defeated in the pic, PRICELESS! Good times, glad you are alright, and a great pic! :D
Defeated, embarrassed, wishing those 30+ CDF/CHP people on the scene would turn around and go home...all of the above is trure.

if the water is still there you should take another run at it.
Once bitten, twice shy. Plus, that access road has been roped off, since my incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom