Yes, this was me. (1 Viewer)

Glad you're okay.:) Time for some BIGGER tires.:D
I honestly think if I would have aired down, I COULD HAVE gotten through the sand at the bottom...however, I was already late to work at this point, and was not thinking clearly. Someone who had more experience doing river crossings probably would have made it.

I'm not sure if the others will agree with me but you may have to pull your carpets to get the moisture outta there.

Hate to see that they pointed out the LC in the report. Couldn't you have told them it was a Pathfinder?
No luck...one of the CDF guys on the scene was a Cruiserhead. He said "I don't care how much water damage you have, DON'T get rid of it".

I also wanted to tell them I was a 47 year-old female from Calgary. It's a small town around here and everyone knows it was me. My facebook and phone have been blowing up for the last 2 days.

Cannon88

In the duck blind...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is something I would totally do! You look so defeated in the pic, PRICELESS! Good times, glad you are alright, and a great pic! :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is something I would totally do! You look so defeated in the pic, PRICELESS! Good times, glad you are alright, and a great pic! :D
Defeated, embarrassed, wishing those 30+ CDF/CHP people on the scene would turn around and go home...all of the above is trure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom