Yah, I make cheesecake, what of it? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• that looks tasty

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • you're gay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • teach me how

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no really, you're gay

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Matt wants to trade some sausage for your cheesecake

• really, let's go antiquing

• start shipping some out already

• what stinky option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fxxx, I was worried this would get moved :(

what, get moved to where it belongs? what's the difference??

Moved into the light where the general population can see, rather than previously being reserved for the upper crust of mud-homos in sChat. I guess I should prepare for the onslaught of HTTT secret toe-tapper PMs :meh:

To make a proper Campfire Cuisine thread of it I'll have to perfect trail cheesecake now :hmm: (already got plans for it at ACT2010 :))

Last edited:
Dammit, I just looked back through the thread. Now we have a perfectly good sChat thread that's been shaved and bleached for general consumption. :frown: Guess I'll have to start a new thread on My Little Ponies and have some fun with that till the new "Preschool Toys" sub-section is started up.

Dammit, I just looked back through the thread. Now we have a perfectly good sChat thread that's been shaved and bleached for general consumption. :frown: Guess I'll have to start a new thread on My Little Ponies and have some fun with that till the new "Preschool Toys" sub-section is started up.

would you like me to bring the "i wanna fxxx your pie and your mother" comments back??

would you like me to bring the "i wanna fxxx your pie and your mother" comments back??

Nah, I started a new thread in sChat that will fill the hole left by this one. I kind of enjoyed the "I want to fxxx you pie" comments, but I understand. :meh: Is it within you moderate powers to drop the poll too, since it doesn't really fit with this stray's new home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom