For Sale WTB: 3rd Gen 4Runner. Well cared for, low mileage. (In VA but will travel.) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Everyone,
I sold my Land Cruiser last week fully intending to get into a Tacoma build, but plans have fizzled a bit due to prices being slightly insane so I've started looking at 3rd gen Runners for now. Aside from some outliers it seems like I should be able to nail one down for a reasonable price with somewhat low mileage and well cared for. I've looked at 10 or so Tacomas since last weekend here and it's either rust-buckets, beaten up, overpriced or all three. My other option is a 22re truck but I'm back and forth on that for driving it across the across the country.
So, looking for a well maintained 3rd Gen, preferably near 23451 (Virginia Beach, VA) with the lowest mileage I can get, think sub 140K, (sub 100K would be a dream, but, you know...) and not a ludicrous price. No rush, I know one is out there. If you know of anything drop me a line. Meantime I'm all over Autotrader and CL.
Thanks!
Bryan

I'm sure you know to check Yotatech, Toyota-4Runner.org, TTORA, Marlincrawler etc.

I'm sure you know to check Yotatech, Toyota-4Runner.org, TTORA, Marlincrawler etc.
Yep. My brain hurts with all the sites I've been covering lately. Looked at a local yesterday, not bad, but about 15 years of cigarette smoke.

If that eBay rig is in your budget, I'd rely on the seller's feedback and say go for it. Looks like he'll sell it out from under the current bidders for $9900. Grab the VIN and run a Carfax...

If that eBay rig is in your budget, I'd rely on the seller's feedback and say go for it. Looks like he'll sell it out from under the current bidders for $9900. Grab the VIN and run a Carfax...
Carfax is no accident, two owner. Sent them an email asking if any of that underneath is undercoat, he just said there's no rust, it's super clean, non smoker and yep $9,900 he'll end sale. That's the tippy top of my budget, I have a $10k cutoff for the purchase price for this build. I ate $11k on my 100 series sale last weekend.

I'm so damn tempted on it. Keep honing in on these two photos...trying to figure out how that frame dent got there and also how all those little door jamb dents got into that door. I'm probably nitpicking. If this weren't in the northeast I would've bought it by now. Just seems unreal haha. Maybe the frame dent is normal. I've never owned a 4Runner.
IMG_7502.JPG

IMG_7477.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom