For Sale WNC - Dauntless Adventure Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll work on gathering a gallery of photos. There are a few in the link.

Please excuse my Craigslist link. I was hoping to get $6000, but would like to see it gone by the weekend. No apologies fir the trailer. Aside from axles being serviced this week, shes ready to rock and roll.

Text me or call if you need more info.
Located in Asheville, B.C.

82821631 five five

Dauntless Adventure Trailer - Utility

Very nice, did you build it?

I did. I had designed it (on a napkin) after building many different trailers, finally landing on this iteration and falling in love with how versatile it was. I'd built M416's, 101's, bantams, blah blah, enclosed, etc. Bought, stuff from South Africa, and South Carolina. I really think this is the best design for me. Having planned on building these as production units, establishing a US based crew and supplies, website, attorney, and logistics - I am ready to roll. HOWEVER... I just made the decision to separate from my wife of 14 years. Cash is tight and I need liquidity to survive. If you have questions, or want dimensions or whatever, I'm happy to assist.

and honestly, I think the money is fair, but I'm drowning, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Pretty sweet set up, sorry to hear about the situation.

I like that a lot.....nicely done. GLWS, wish you were closer....and sorry to read about the life change - hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom