Wisconsin Introductions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a nice couple day trip with the Taco next year on some scenic WI backroads.

Looks like a nice couple day trip with the Taco next year on some scenic WI backroads.

It'll be even more fun in winter! May be I can tag along too!

I think the only positive thing about a winter trip would be no ticks 😁
I think snow might make the route slightly.more interesting. Otherwise it is largely reported to be pretty AWD friendly!

I think snow might make the route slightly.more interesting. Otherwise it is largely reported to be pretty AWD friendly!
I do like the WI back roads and I try to take them as often as possible. Living between the armpit called Milwaukee and the s***hole called Chicago I take the back roads often, just to forget the concrete jungle I seem to be surrounded by. Someday I will get out of this place and I think the Utah/Idaho area is calling me.

Looks fun. I just saw this video. Looks like a fun trip as well.

I know we have been talking about a WI cruiser get together on and off. The number of accessible places for wheeling seems to be growing in WI, so it may not be a bad idea to start a conversation about potential dates and venues for a late spring or early summer outing. What do you guys think? I can also start a new thread to keep this thread for intros only.

A few places I know off are:

What’s up I’m Ryan. Was just given a link to this thread. I live in Port Washington.

I just bought a mint 03 LC from Florida and will be building it up! (Depending on permission from the wife lol) this is my first 100 series

I just sold a relatively built 2018 GX after realizing I didn’t need such a new rig and got crazy money for it. Looking forward to exploring some wisconsin trails and sites this spring.

89E9B09E-552B-4935-9737-143B483755D4.jpeg

55D21BF2-770D-4853-82EF-AD114E2AC92C.jpeg

I know we have been talking about a WI cruiser get together on and off. The number of accessible places for wheeling seems to be growing in WI, so it may not be a bad idea to start a conversation about potential dates and venues for a late spring or early summer outing. What do you guys think? I can also start a new thread to keep this thread for intros only.

Never heard of the Plane Crash Trail but it looks like it could be good time for some casual off highway fun. I'm up for a WI meet anytime. The 40 build is not ready yet but hopefully this summer it will be. Otherwise, the Taco is always ready for a road trip. I know the Crivitz area very well. Started wheeling there in the mid 80's.

Never heard of the Plane Crash Trail but it looks like it could be good time for some casual off highway fun. I'm up for a WI meet anytime. The 40 build is not ready yet but hopefully this summer it will be. Otherwise, the Taco is always ready for a road trip. I know the Crivitz area very well. Started wheeling there in the mid 80's.

Nows the time to get it on the calendar! Helps to have an objective to get those winter builds done.

What’s up I’m Ryan. Was just given a link to this thread. I live in Port Washington.

I just bought a mint 03 LC from Florida and will be building it up! (Depending on permission from the wife lol) this is my first 100 series

I just sold a relatively built 2018 GX after realizing I didn’t need such a new rig and got crazy money for it. Looking forward to exploring some wisconsin trails and sites this spring.

View attachment 2900001

View attachment 2900002
Nice Color WiscoGx. I have a 1999 LC in Mahogany Pearl. You are part of the select few Mahogany mafia. Welcome to the Wisconsin LC crew. Thats a beauty of an LC you have there.

IMG_0018.JPG

Last edited:
Nice Color WiscoGx. I have a 1999 LC in Mahogany Pearl. You are part of the select few Mahogany mafia. Welcome to the Wisconsin LC crew. Thats a beauty of an LC you have there.

View attachment 2900326
Gorgeous! Tell me you like Hella lights, without telling me you like Hella lights!

FYI I am selling a like new twin drawer setup from Ironman 4x4.

I'm in. Any place, any time.

GX LC.jpg

I'm in as well. My basket case 80 is slowly getting to the point where I'll let others see it :)

I took it for a trip up to the up for trail running and camping last fall. It did great.

Here is a small outing my son and I did at the WI river river.

And a solid 2 hr of getting unstuck in MI UP.

H
Looking forward to meeting some WI LC fans.

20211121_125011.jpg

20211016_145028.jpg