Winter Ride Feb 4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everything is ready except for the cooler. See you guys tomorrow.

RSHARPfzj80 said:
Everything is ready except for the cooler.
Ditto that.

Anyone else excited to be back at GMP with good company despite the outlook of bad weather? :)

Man, I wish we were coming, but my mother-in-law is coming to town and I need to get my adjustable panhard on the rear plus I have a whole dash to swap laying in the back and a short in the dash to chase down.

I'm looking forward to some good pictures and hopefully can get in on the next ride.

Unless somebody's bringing a GoPro or a dive camera, there may not be many pictures. :p haha

Rolling out of Knoxville as we speak !!!!!!!

Just started raining here in Memphis. I'm sure this is the same rain we'll be seeing tonight and tomorrow. :frown:

Hopefully it won't ever get terribly bad. :meh:

Its like a ghost town up here. Just pulled in .

I'll be there in about 1.5 hours.

Got that bonfire roaring??? I'm 2-3 hours out.

Thinking of you all as I wait on 7 10 year olds to descend upon our home.

Be glad you're not here with the Lexus Dan... winchfest all day long. :(

pfran42 said:
If anyone sees this...I want to meet up there tomorrow morning. Will it be possible to locate the group?

Sorry to get back so late, but I don't think anyone will be wheeling in the morning. Too nasty out and too long of a drive home for most of us.

I think we all now know that Golden Mtn is unwheelable in the rain!

That's fo sho!!!

Bring on the stories guys. Everyone needs to know how it DIDN'T go. :/ haha

You left too early Eric . After you left it quit raining and we spanked every trail In the park. NOT!!!!!! We really just drank a lot and told lies.

That's funny, I was literally about to text Eric and tell him the fire gathering last night was great; possibly the best part of the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom