Winter Ride Feb 4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Due to popular demand ACC is planning a winter ride at Golden Mtn Park. This is an open ride - anyone can join us. We'll be wheeling all day Saturday and camping that night. Post up if you want to join us.

If turnout is good, these type of weekend runs will become a regular deal with different locations around the southeast.

We are going this weekend to the Cove but maybe the wifeeee will be cool with both.

Count me in!

We are going this weekend to the Cove but maybe the wifeeee will be cool with both.
Wheel it like you stole it! I'll see you at The Cove this weekend and as long as the Crawler and the tow rig are still going strong, I'll be up at GMP again. Been there twice now and still have a lot to see and try. REALLY craving to try the new trail Crackhead right above 5. This is the one I found by accident last time right as we were finishing 5... It's a good thing I turned around when I did cause I looked at it the next day after everyone left and :eek:

My son is having his bday party that weekend or I would be there :(

It'll be a "that week" call. But I love wheeling with ya'll so I hope so!

I bet it's COLD up there!

My son is having his bday party that weekend or I would be there :(
What, no Lexus this time!? Travesty!

I bet it's COLD up there!
I've been to GMP recently, Windrock last weekend, and The Cove coming up this weekend; The weather has been and looks to be pretty mild lately. One night it may be below freezing, but the next it's not below 40. I say bring on the cold, just keep the wind and rain away!

Count me in! Sounds like a good time.

Count me in. I may bring a buddy with a Jeep that thinks he can out wheel Cruisers with. Should be a good time to watch him!

Also, ACC after the work y'all did with my O2 sensors, PAIR valve removal, intake etc. I have not had a CEL for the past week. Let's hope it stays that way. See y'all in February!

Brian

So is there an official tally going anywhere?

I'm planning to join in since I missed the last one. Will also be bringing a friend along.

Should we bring along all typical camping supplies and food for ourselves? Do y'all need us to bring anything special?

Looking forward to it!

Steven
copilot - Harlan Wood

This will be a friendly gathering, and not as structured as the Fall Invitational was. Bring all your own camping gear and pack your own meals & cooking equipment. ACC is going to rent the #3 pavilion again, so camping fees are covered by them. The ACC guys will be collecting the daily trail fees from everyone at camp and then just pay Anthony in one lump sum. That way Anthony doesn't have to track everybody down. There are also a couple of bunkhouse rooms left, if you would rather not tent camp. Please contact GMP directly to reserve a bunk room. Golden Mountain Park - Official site for Golden Mountain Park in Sparta, TN

Just copy this list, add your name to it:

Brian Dugan + family
Michael Harness + Macho (the steel-headed dog)
Sam +1
Rick +1
4xsteve
werd
ChristmasMud
CID96
StevenS

We have a handful of other customers attending that are not MUD members.

My wife gave me the thumbs up sodo I'm 75% in. Rear diff is leaking around the drain plug do I've gotta fix it first.

The damn ring around the plug is touching the plug so I'm gonna have to find a way to get it off to tighten it back.

RSHARPfzj80 said:
The damn ring around the plug is touching the plug so I'm gonna have to find a way to get it off to tighten it back. I need to get it on a rack and probably get a good chisel or punch and see if I can somewhat bend the ring back out around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom